Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So you’re equating weed with black people? :mjlol:

the Olympics have gone on without the USA before

there are many banned stimulants and drugs that we can buy over the counter at any pharmacy.
So black people aren't vastly more harmed by racist and bias weed laws and rules compared to other people.:gucci:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’ve smoked in the past and will in the future on occasion. But many Black folks are addicted to THC and tobacco. I have grown friends in their 30’s that can’t eat or sleep without smoking. Or can’t even wait to get in the privacy of their home to roll up. They drive around smoking in their car like they’re 19year old white frat boys.

Or smoke on their lunch break at work. I have a homeboy that’s a hard working intelligent Black business owner. He told me he HAS to get high or he can’t function.

It’s deep.
Lol I know a lot of nikkas who are smoked out and can’t do shyt day to day without rolling up

I smoke too recreationally from time to time and have cut down a lot over the years I don’t know how people sit down and say the shyt is completely harmless. And the tobacco addiction is real too nikkas don’t be wanting to smoke without fronto :mjlol:

I’m a lil older than Sha’Carri our gen is full of weed and pill heads all in denial.

I can stop smoking any day bro. U bugging percs ain’t heroin I only take one pill. :duck:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't smoke or drink like that but yo, some people CANNOT let go of their vices to get to that next level.

I know, I've seen it first hand.
Alcoholics at work.
Weed heads who passed the interview but were fired before their first day cause they failed the drug test and other "might get in the way of work" issues.

I really feel bad for Sha'carri but in this case despite disagreeing with the rules I understand they must be enforced.

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What do you want us to say?

No a Male, same as Caster Semenya. You can tell becauae the Olympics has a specific rule about races from 400m to 1 mile for the males that have this specific intersex disorder. And these runners are still eligible to run the 200m but not the 400m.

wheres the outrage for our black sisters?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
And the whole it’s just weed is wrong she had an advantage. Let’s say she did it the night before she was stressed couldn’t sleep so she did a spliff to calm her down and get herself a good night sleep.

While the next person who abided by the rules tosses and turns all night, doesn’t get rest and runs a poor race

But the coli doesn’t see it like that, just poor shacarri it’s just weed

Yeah. It's a fukked up situation.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
and I bet she’s more pro black man than most natural haired sistas. Hood bw are loyal to bm , even the worst bm
that's by default.

no other races wants hood black women. but then they do, all they have to do is listen to trap and speak with some twang. Did you not see those cac twins from Marin? They had a harem of ratchets in their stable.