Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

FieldMouse51

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
704 QC
This is what happens when you go to LSU

ViciousUntriedChihuahua-max-1mb.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sounds like she’s owning up to it and since it’s not performance enhancing by category she will be back sooner than later. She made a mistake but dem be the brakes.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:yeshrug:I still think she should be able to compete. I also still hope the NBA players refuse to play until she is allowed. This could be major for the progression of weed legalization.
:mjlol:

Do you not realize that the Olympics isn't all about the United States :gucci:? The Olympic Board doesn't just serve over the US, it's worldwide International. The reason weed is banned from use is because some countries competing also banned the substance so to be fair they made it a requirement that weed use from any competitor no matter the country can't be used before the games.

There are thousands of competitors across the world coming to compete. It's not all about the US. She's just one competitor out of thousands, nobody on the Olympic board is gonna make a special exception just for her cause she lost her mother because that wouldn't be fair to all the others from numerous countries that are competing or have already been disqualified.

This is why other countries feel Americans like to bulldoze our way in and make exceptions without care for the rules but expect everybody else to submit to them.

All this simping you guys are doing is silly and I'm pretty sure Richardson herself would agree with what I'm saying as she made in a statement on how she knew smoking was against the rules and will live with whatever decision is made by the committee.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the people that are saying that "its just weed" if I told you today that you have a chance to make a million in endorsements tomorrow if you run a mile in 15 minutes or less just don't smoke weed would you still smoke?

All of this talk about "yall sound like police/cacs" is wild corny..yes its just weed but you gotta put that on hold for a few days. She worked for years to get to this point just to miss out on something she knew was wrong..come on

And it doesn't even have to be about endorsements or money but she is a part of a team and she let them down

Last edited: