Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I know the IOC doesn’t give a fukk but there’s no point in us trying to come down hard on a chick that smoked a lil weed after losing her mother. I wouldn’t be available to the world for a while if that happened to my mom. To even be trying to push through this is commendable.
Exactly. Anyone hating on this young lady is worthless. Would it be better if she popped Xanax? Damn

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Personally i don't smoke or even drink like that but Weed is the least thing that they should worry about. You got athletes getting addicted to pain meds which is very bad and people have passed away from that addiction.I don't agree with any time of substance but I don't know how much of a gateway drug it can be, but as long as you not stoned out of your mind while doing your job you can partake in it recreational.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they want they can. She’s a special talent just like Michael Phelps who was a weed head and white America stayed on code and rode for him. It’s black America’s time to get on code and ride for her. This is a more complex issue than you seem to understand :yeshrug:

Phelps didn't fail a drug test. He was photographed hitting a bong well after he completed in the Olympics and well before the next one. He did that in the off season.

You thinks Olympic athletes don't smoke weed? The smart ones know to be ready when the test comes. She failed weeks before she's set to run. Now she has to serve a 30 day suspension. She messed up.

Your can be a weed head all you want but they don't care until you fail a drug test.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Literally got the Brinks truck backing up...........over weed bruh.

Crazy how we had a thread about marijuana not being addictive.:francis:

Have a possible million dollar payday....stay off the weed for 2 months

tenor.gif
I just feel bad for her man smh. All that work to get here just to lose it over that punk ass joint. Weed can’t be that good man