Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Do you not realize that the Olympics isn't all about the United States :gucci:? The Olympic Board doesn't just serve over the US, it's worldwide International. The reason weed is banned from use is because some countries competing also banned the substance so to be fair they made it a requirement that weed use from any competitor no matter the country can't be used before the games.

There are thousands of competitors across the world coming to compete. It's not all about the US. She's just one competitor out of thousands, nobody on the Olympic board is gonna make a special exception just for her cause she lost her mother because that wouldn't be fair to all the others from numerous countries that are competing or have already been disqualified.

This is why other countries feel Americans like to bulldoze our way in and make exceptions without care for the rules but expect everybody else to submit to them.

All this simping you guys are doing is silly and I'm pretty sure Richardson herself would agree with what I'm saying as she made in a statement on how she knew smoking was against the rules and will live with whatever decision is made by the committee.

People who always have excuses are ALWAYS fcking up.. People need to understand the rules and act accordingly, or simply step to the side..

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If they want they can. She’s a special talent just like Michael Phelps who was a weed head and white America stayed on code and rode for him. It’s black America’s time to get on code and ride for her. This is a more complex issue than you seem to understand :yeshrug:

Idk about that, I remember them treating him like Lance Armstrong when he got caught