Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I still think she should be able to compete. I also still hope the NBA players refuse to play until she is allowed. This could be major for the progression of weed legalization.

Why is the NBA trying to protest weed legalization for the Olympics?

This shyt is so stupid if true. She need to take the L...ain't no injustice going on

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It’s funny because in a lot of circles, white and black, marijuana is praised for its ability to provide relief to athletes over synthetic drugs.

But I guess because it’s a young black American girl with colorful hair, tats, and long nails, y’all assume she was just partying, smoking blunts and drinking 40s right after her race.
Or maybe bc it’s been a banned substance from the Olympics and majority of major sports forever :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Personally i don't smoke or even drink like that but Weed is the least thing that they should worry about. You got athletes getting addicted to pain meds which is very bad and people have passed away from that addiction.I don't agree with any time of substance but I don't know how much of a gateway drug it can be, but as long as you not stoned out of your mind while doing your job you can partake in it recreational.
What does this have to do with the Olympics rules and regulations?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Richardson made a mistake and owned up to it.

You questioned ESPN and SAS about the slant of their coverage. Then pivoted into Caruso, and implied that he had been given a pass.
I posted video of SAS using the same catchphrase that YOU mentioned, and using it about the player that YOU said had been given a pass.

Just own up to being wrong. The juelzing and deflections don't work.
No matter how many times you try to force a square peg into a round hole, it won't work.
Yeah you’re being obtuse.