Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It proves Dallas is cursed like I been saying

shyt the whole dfw it seems like every time someone is finna make it big something happens
Sha'carri with the weed
Trevone Boykin getting sent to prison
Roy Lee getting killed
Mo3 getting killed
Tayk getting life in prison

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Do you not realize that the Olympics isn't all about the United States :gucci:? The Olympic Board doesn't just serve over the US, it's worldwide International. The reason weed is banned from use is because some countries competing also banned the substance so to be fair they made it a requirement that weed use from any competitor no matter the country can't be used before the games.

There are thousands of competitors across the world coming to compete. It's not all about the US. She's just one competitor out of thousands, nobody on the Olympic board is gonna make a special exception just for her cause she lost her mother because that wouldn't be fair to all the others from numerous countries that are competing or have already been disqualified.

This is why other countries feel Americans like to bulldoze our way in and make exceptions without care for the rules but expect everybody else to submit to them.

All this simping you guys are doing is silly and I'm pretty sure Richardson herself would agree with what I'm saying as she made in a statement on how she knew smoking was against the rules and will live with whatever decision is made by the committee.
Why in the fukk wouldn’t I know the olympics are more than just the United States :stopitslime: but the United States have more power than all the other nations and money talks.All that bullshyt you typed is irrelevant

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
She looks ridiculous with lose lashes abs blond wig though
And yet we're a problem when we call it out. Imagine having a race of women in which sometimes even close friends never have never seen their real hair in its natural state. But lemme stop and take this is LSA
Hope the Olympics aren’t too gay and will let her run
I think I see what you did there.:jbhmm:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
It proves Dallas is cursed like I been saying

shyt the whole dfw it seems like every time someone is finna make it big something happens
Sha'carri with the weed
Trevone Boykin getting sent to prison
Roy Lee getting killed
Mo3 getting killed
Tayk getting life in prison
IDK about cursed but definitely bad decision making. Almost all of those situations could've been avoided

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And the whole it’s just weed is wrong she had an advantage. Let’s say she did it the night before she was stressed couldn’t sleep so she did a spliff to calm her down and get herself a good night sleep.

While the next person who abided by the rules tosses and turns all night, doesn’t get rest and runs a poor race

But the coli doesn’t see it like that, just poor shacarri it’s just weed

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Everyone goes through shyt.

So she should get a pass compared to the other 1000s of Olympians that followed the rules?

My mom passed in my early 20s too, I didn't go out and fukk up my job over it though. These nikkas just want to make excuses for someone.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
And the whole it’s just weed is wrong she had an advantage. Let’s say she did it the night before she was stressed couldn’t sleep so she did a spliff to calm her down and get herself a good night sleep.

While the next person who abided by the rules tosses and turns all night, doesn’t get rest and runs a poor race

But the coli doesn’t see it like that, just poor shacarri it’s just weed
lol you reaching

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Why in the fukk wouldn’t I know the Olympics are more than just the United States :stopitslime: but the United States have more power than all the other nations and money talks. All that bullshyt you typed is irrelevant
:stopitslime::mjlol:

None of that matters at the Olympics nor should it be used to make unfair advantages/exceptions during the games bruh :yeshrug: by your point of view America should just automatically be given all the gold medals but it doesn't work like that...

All that matters is competing fairly for gold and following the requirements just like everybody else or wind up disqualified and sent home.