Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tenor.gif

Hold your head babydoll, hopefully you'll shine at the Olympics :shaq2:

Last edited:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
So rules shouldn't matter?

How old are you breh

That wasn't the point I was making.

I'm mocking those pointing out how she broke the rules she knowingly broke. For some reason, this thread is focusing on the action vs the reason and then have the nerve to call her stupid for it when, once again, she knew what she was doing.

People like to say a lot about folks they don't know.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Did he call him stupid and question his intelligence and morals? I don’t know if you’re being obtuse here.
Richardson made a mistake and owned up to it.

You questioned ESPN and SAS about the slant of their coverage. Then pivoted into Caruso, and implied that he had been given a pass.
I posted video of SAS using the same catchphrase that YOU mentioned, and using it about the player that YOU said had been given a pass.

Just own up to being wrong. The juelzing and deflections don't work.
No matter how many times you try to force a square peg into a round hole, it won't work.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the IOC doesn’t give a fukk but there’s no point in us trying to come down hard on a chick that smoked a lil weed after losing her mother. I wouldn’t be available to the world for a while if that happened to my mom. To even be trying to push through this is commendable.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I know the IOC doesn’t give a fukk but there’s no point in us trying to come down hard on a chick that smoked a lil weed after losing her mother. I wouldn’t be available to the world for a while if that happened to my mom. To even be trying to push through this is commendable.
Everyone goes through shyt.

So she should get a pass compared to the other 1000s of Olympians that followed the rules?