Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is so hard. A reporter told her that her "biological mother" died?

What the fukk??

That is unbelievably cruel.
Does she not have contact with her mother? How the fukk would a reporter know that kind of shyt.

Daps
She prolly wasn’t going to win gold but she was about to make millions from endorsements and notoriety during this Olympic run.

Look we all know marijuana aint that bad but why would you purposely do something you know is illegal and that you will be tested for
:francis:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Should be back for the relay...

...to get smoked by our girls
:win:

elaine-thompson-shelly-ann-fraser-pryce-veronica-campbell-brown-natasha-morrison.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y’all swear weed ain’t addictive though. :deadrose:
It's not in the sense that, you won't suffer from debilitating withdrawal symptoms if you decided to quit cold turkey. You wouldn't need to be hospitalized.
But it's still a habit and all habits are addictive in a mental sense. Eating fatty foods is addictive. Fapping in addictive etc weed is like that, not like heroin or some shyt.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Can you give me a link to the page thanks?
I just looked and they deleted the post but it was a screen cap with this pic from the Gleaner, but at the time it didn't say drug test, it said banned substance. Even the previous tweet before I posted from the Gleaner might have been deleted

Proud Jamaicans is on Instagram • 6,496 posts on their profile
Not a trace on the page anymore. My friend also sent it to me and it says the post was deleted.

Post Unavailable
This post is unavailable because it was deleted.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Socially, the shyt does more harm than good.

Glad I don't partake.

Sucks for her though.