Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Y’all act like she running 10.90s lol
She is a legit 10.7 runner and that’s off pure talent. With proper training she will run 10.60. There’s not many women that fast PERIOD.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit she had has chance at trials and even if she went to Tokyo she wasn’t beating the Jamaicans — no one was. Diamond League came and she made and ass out of herself.

for the sake of American track and field I hope she gets it together but the sport will move on without her. Paris is 2 years away and that’s an eternity in the sport. If she does anything at world championships in July will be the indicator of where she’s at.

As of now she hasn’t proven anything and Athiing Mo is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more entertaining + she’s gets the job done.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Why do you hate your blackness? It’s really easy to judge someone from a message board- all I see you do is post and complain. What type of dedication and with do you put in besides trying to break the spirit of a 21 year old young adult black woman. You gossipy Fukkin teeheeing bytches don’t do shyt but get off on the misery and setback of others; that’s how I know you haven’t succeeded off your own merit in real life.

I appreciate what you're saying where she is concerned, but you would do well to look the mirror.

There is no on this site more miserable than and spiteful than you.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all have been popping off at her for 150+ pages, ohhh she’s damn well shining like a diamond since she’s been in the spotlight that you haters keep giving her.

makes you a really Fukkin man to hate on a recently turned adult huh?

You trying to stir up a debate I see..

Go re read the person I was quoting in my post.. He said "she doesn't have to do ANYTHING and still gets shine"..

My reply to HIM, not you, was why do y'all hate hard work and dedication.. She's shining because she put the work in..

Take from this whatever you want.. Im not going a inch further..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all act like she running 10.90s lol
She is a legit 10.7 runner and that’s off pure talent. With proper training she will run 10.60. There’s not many women that fast PERIOD.

:mjlol: only two women in history have run 10.60 or under

doesn't matter how much you train

And again tyson gay ran the second fastest 100m time ever but no one gives a damn as he never got it done on the big stage

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I appreciate what you're saying where she is concerned, but you would do well to look the mirror.

There is no on this site more miserable than and spiteful than you.
I look in the mirror and remind myself how fly and confident that I am everyday. Oh bytch, you know not to quote me. Before you get your UKacfrican fumbling fake pump posting- the Fuk embarrassed over there in England, again.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

You delusional walrus.
You should have stopped at the word start, dumb Fuk can’t even retort without displaying how cac affiliated you are with the comeback.

Just bc your fat sloppy bodied mother ran from the motherland into the arms of her British White Queen for refuge and still didn’t lose weight, and gained even more pounds by birthing an obese feminine emotional low vibrational b*stard, doesn’t apply to me. Meanwhile, I’m standing on soil where half my ancestors originated, birthed 2 babies; still at my post college weight, carry my own weight offline and on, while you struggle post from across the pond trying to find yourself at 40 in a U.S. dominated message board- you stammering culturally irrelevant bytch.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And again tyson gay ran the second fastest 100m time ever but no one gives a damn as he never got it done on the big stage
That shyt so damn crazy even to this day. Imagine you break a crazy ass record in the 100m just to still come in 2nd in that same race

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You should have stopped at the word start, dumb Fuk can’t even retort without displaying how cac affiliated you are with the comeback. Just bc your fat mother ran from the motherland into the arms of her British White Queen for refuge and still didn’t lose weight, doesn’t apply to me.

You are a delusional walrus.

You accuse me of being cac affiliated whilst relying on the talking points of white racists who will not respect or acknowledge the fact that we are entitled to the opportunities in the UK.

You sit around all day, like a walrus, putting your sins on others. In your mind, you're an authority on everything black so you can go around insulting others, when insults go your way, your narcissism interprets it as an attack on African Americans because you are deluded enough to see yourself as the representative.

You're such a narrow minded c*nt that you cannot see how much you have in common with the cacs you hate. Deluded, bitter and stupid.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are a delusional walrus.

You accuse me of being cac affiliated whilst relying on the talking points of white racists who will not respect or acknowledge the fact that we are entitled to the opportunities in the UK.

You sit around all day, like a walrus, putting your sins on others. In your mind, you're an authority on everything black so you can go around insulting others, when insults go your way, your narcissism interprets it as an attack on African Americans because you are deluded enough to see yourself as the representative.

You're such a narrow minded c*nt that you cannot see how much you have in common with the cacs you hate. Deluded, bitter and stupid.
———
Jamaican born in the UK and what you just wrote is rubbish.

This is an open forum. I am not involved in American politics.
Enough damn said.
:mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Were you dropped off in the UK as a child after running from your majority Black Country in Jamaica to in a minority Black Country or were you the unintentional by product of your mother’s head game and considered an undesirable? Bc you definitely don’t comment like you had male influences as a child. gun runners in your community and all that. Did you run fast??

I think so.

I remember my mum telling me of some gunman in her community telling someone that he'd do him something because he was looking for another vacation.
Yes, you do post like a white boy:
Go fukk your mum.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Did your parents drop you as a child??
15. My dad roughed me up for no good reason. Think he was just looking to start an argument with my mum so that he had an excuse to leave the house.
And your mother let him beat you for no reason. Probably begged him not to leave after he physically abused you and made you apologize. Both of your parents ain’t shyt. Your behavior on this board makes more sense now.
:francis: