Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I ain't mad at the girl at all. I'll be honest, a lot of people bashing her are doing the exact same shyt. I don't love or hate her, she knows what she did. Literally athletes in all sports get caught smoking, albeit it was the Olympics but damn let that girl shake back like Michael Phelps did. It's not even me caping it's just me realizing that if people like Ben Roethlisberger can get a heroes goodbye after being accused of rape and being an a$$hole most of his adult life then surely we can let this girl cook. I hope she shake back.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
She better pray the next crop of female American sprinters is a weak class.

we already know can’t handle the Jamaicans so it’s not worth mentioning. And by Paris 2024, Shelly-Ann will be gone but that’s just one Jamaican.

but it’s other Americans waiting in the wings that will be the issue. This track and field Antonio Brown shyt won’t last long and she won’t get 50 chances like him. Sprinting talent pool is too deep for the antics.
Y’all act like she running 10.90s lol
She is a legit 10.7 runner and that’s off pure talent. With proper training she will run 10.60. There’s not many women that fast PERIOD.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why y'all hate dedication and hard work?
Waking up everyday, the ability to make something out of nothing with less resources and survival is hard work, not giving up or limiting yourself as a black person in America, wtf kind of question is that??

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waking up everyday, the ability to make something out of nothing with less resources and survival is hard work, not giving up or limiting yourself as a black person in America, wtf kind of question is that??

Dude I quoted says she doesn't have to do anything and still gets shine..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why y'all hate dedication and hard work?
Why do you hate your blackness? It’s really easy to judge someone from a message board- all I see you do is post and complain. What type of dedication and what do you put in besides trying to break the spirit of a 21 year old young adult black woman. You gossipy Fukkin insecure teeheeing bytches don’t do shyt but get off on the misery and setback of others; that’s how I know you haven’t succeeded off your own merit in real life.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude I quoted says she doesn't have to do anything and still gets shine..
Y’all have been popping off at her for 150+ pages, ohhh she’s damn well shining like a diamond since she’s been in the spotlight that you haters, cacs and antiAA c00ns keep giving her.

makes you a really Fukkin man to hate on a recently turned adult who was still a teen when she got on your radar huh? No one gave a fuk about the Jamaican team until a black american athlete gave them relevance, once again, coattail riding. Keep talking slick, emulating that cac code of behavior how they taught you.

Last edited: