Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Pushing through and living in mediocrity whilst being delusional and not achieving her potential :russ:

And that is the reason why you and the others hate her.

She does not have to do anything and she still gets shine lol. Meanwhile you have to work 40+ hours at Piggly Wiggly and drive a 95 cutlass, hating on the side

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of posts in This thread is weird as fukk man. Her getting laughed at for getting smoked on the track is one thing but some of you nikkas on here going far as fukk with the slander to the point it’s looking like weird ***** shyt or something

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She better pray the next crop of female American sprinters is a weak class.

we already know can’t handle the Jamaicans so it’s not worth mentioning. And by Paris 2024, Shelly-Ann will be gone but that’s just one Jamaican.

but it’s other Americans waiting in the wings that will be the issue. This track and field Antonio Brown shyt won’t last long and she won’t get 50 chances like him. Sprinting talent pool is too deep for the antics.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A lot of posts in This thread is weird as fukk man. Her getting laughed at for getting smoked on the track is one thing but some of you nikkas on here going far as fukk with the slander to the point it’s looking like weird ***** shyt or something
When you figure out a majority of these comments are from the UK and Kkkanadian it all makes sense why they come off like they do.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I guess the part when I said you work 40+ hours at Piggly Wiggly and drive a 95 cutlass hit home huh:mjlol:.
That @Family Lives Matter poster is UKac. They stay stanning Black Americans in their Avis while not accomplishing shyt but multiple name changes and personas on message boards.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why y'all hate dedication and hard work?

So, are you saying that FBA being forced to be enslaved for 500 years is not hard work?

FBA have gone through slavery, redlining, jim crow, segregation, the prison industrial complex and etc., put we continue to push and FBA did not leave and go to another country, we stay and fight.....that shows dedication.