Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Were you dropped off in the UK as a child after running from your majority Black Country in Jamaica to in a minority Black Country or were you the unintentional by product of your mother’s head game and considered an undesirable? Bc you definitely don’t comment like you had male influences as a child.

You're saying this shyt to me, but in different conversations, you will turn around and talk about carribean posters you are cool with. I'm sure that not all of them still live in the carribean. Are they cowards too.

When pressed, you resort to bigotry which is why the insults you are relying on are no different to the insults thrown my way why racist white people.

The fact of the matter is my ancestors played their role in the development of the United Kingdom, much the same way your ancestors played a role in the development of America. I have a right to be here. Being here is not running away from my legacy because what is here was made with my people's blood, sweat and tears.

You wish to continue pushing against that point, you're nothing more than a c00n.

As it is, both of my parents are still married. I'm thankful that I grew up with both of my parents. It has made me a measured man which is more than I can say for you.

You are a bitter and deluded bigot. It is clear that you have no love in your life. Why else would you drink yourself into a stupor and ask Thecoli for advice on where to hire a male prostitute.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're saying this shyt to me, but in different conversations, you will turn around and talk about carribean posters you are cool with. I'm sure that not all of them still live in the carribean. Are they cowards too.

When pressed, you resort to bigotry which is why the insults you are relying on are no different to the insults thrown my way why racist white people.

The fact of the matter is my ancestors played their role in the development of the United Kingdom, much the same way your ancestors played a role in the development of America. I have a right to be here. Being here is not running away from my legacy because what is here was made with my people's blood, sweat and tears.

You wish to continue pushing against that point, you're nothing more than a c00n.

As it is, both of my parents are still married. I'm thankful that I grew up with both of my parents. It has made me a measured man which is more than I can say for you.

You are a bitter and deluded bigot. It is clear that you have no love in your life. Why else would you drink yourself into a stupor and ask Thecoli for advice on where to hire a male prostitute.
Half of my ancestry is Carribean . Damn, my words must be real impactful to you as my follower, to know who I’m cool with. I don’t rock with you, period. Didn’t read past the first paragraph of that rambling shyt. If that’s all you have is that one comment on deck for repeat, better check my other 60k- you lost already. Until you can answer my question direct, let’s stop with the overly wordy dramatic deflection shyt-

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Liked her when she was at LSU. She brought attention to the sport in a country that doesn't really follow track and field.

America only cares about fringe sports if an American athlete is dominating. And track is a solo sport, you either win or you lose. Not like a team sport where you can be dominant on a losing team. For the sponsors and light to stay behind her, she needs to win some big races.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you're a self-hating c00n. Got it :francis:
You’re still avoiding the question?

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Were you dropped off in the UK as a child after running from your majority Black Country in Jamaica to in a minority Black Country or were you the unintentional by product of your mother’s head game and considered an undesirable? Bc you definitely don’t comment like you had male influences as a child. gun runners in your community and all that. Did you run fast??

I think so.

I remember my mum telling me of some gunman in her community telling someone that he'd do him something because he was looking for another vacation.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You’re still avoiding the question?

Were you dropped off in the UK as a child after running from your majority Black Country in Jamaica to in a minority Black Country or were you the unintentional by product of your mother’s head game and considered an undesirable? Bc you definitely don’t comment like you had male influences as a child. gun runners in your community and all that. Did you run fast??

:gucci:

I'm convinced that you're not together mentally. An insult is not a question. You're telling me that I'm avoiding giving an answer when you quoted in bold "I'm a British born Jamaican".

Like I said before, projecting. You do exactly what you accuse others of doing. You can't reconcile relying on the talking points of white racists with presenting this image of being a person against white supremacy, so you double down on the insults.

You even try to rely on the same defences when checked on it. Old "I can't be a racist, I have grandparent who is from the Carribean" slore :camby:

You're a c00n.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you're a self-hating c00n. Got it :francis:
A “Dominic00n” is the word you’re looking for and NO- that would be a person of partial or entire Afro Latino/Latina heritage who denies or denigrates their own race as black and doesn’t identify as such. I was born in New York, that’s in America. A c00n is you who claims their heritage or nationality before their race and goes around projecting as such because they can’t accept responsibility for being voluntarily removed out of their majority black race countries by their own black leaders; therefore they tend to identify with the whites who they ran to, for protection under the guise of alliance, reiterate those same white branded tactics based on your animosity and insecurity in not holding your own ground; rather than formulating bonds with those of their own black race who they directly benefited from and have a jealous tendency toward. Which manifests itself in threads of this nature among your group. Which is also the reason why you end up getting sonned, defeated and summarily dismissed one after the other trying to stunt on the platform; that you exhibit a cac minded mentality on.

You really should do your research better. lest you come off further proving your ignorance.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm convinced that you're not together mentally. An insult is not a question. You're telling me that I'm avoiding giving an answer when you quoted in bold "I'm a British born Jamaican".

Like I said before, projecting. You do exactly what you accuse others of doing. You can't reconcile relying on the talking points of white racists with presenting this image of being a person against white supremacy, so you double down on the insults.

You even try to rely on the same defences when checked on it. Old "I can't be a racist, I have grandparent who is from the Carribean" slore :camby:

You're a c00n.
You’re making yourself mad as shyt—you can’t even keep up with your own content confusion. Do you know Wtf are you even talking about?
:laff::francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You're a c00n.
As an AA, or FBA identified -we were already taught that black people cant be racist, since the concept of racism involves power and control. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race.

But since you were taught conformity in your country and lack any foundational ties, therein lies the problem. Educate yourself before you try to debate. Less time in TLR and more in The Root would serve you well, to do. That like calling people “black white supremacists”. You dumb fUK.
:francis:
The next time I highly suggest you post up quotes to verify your claims or shut the fuk up. Then I might actually feel motivated to read your comments other than the first paragraph of your 20-60 line dyckhead dissertation. Wasting my time is a disservice; this always ends with you running out of words to say.

Last edited:

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She better pray the next crop of female American sprinters is a weak class.

we already know can’t handle the Jamaicans so it’s not worth mentioning. And by Paris 2024, Shelly-Ann will be gone but that’s just one Jamaican.

but it’s other Americans waiting in the wings that will be the issue. This track and field Antonio Brown shyt won’t last long and she won’t get 50 chances like him. Sprinting talent pool is too deep for the antics.
/thread