Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
A “Dominic00n” is the word you’re looking for and NO- that would be a person of partial or entire Afro Latino/Latina heritage who denies or denigrates their own race as black and doesn’t identify as such. I was born in New York, that’s in America. A c00n is you who claims their heritage or nationality before their race and goes around projecting as such because they can’t accept responsibility for being voluntarily removed out of their majority black race countries by their own black leaders; therefore they tend to identify with the whites who that they ran to for protection under the guise of alliance, rather than formulating bonds with those of their own black race who they directly benefited from and have a jealous tendency toward. Which manifests itself in threads of this nature.

You really should do your research better. lest you come off further proving your ignorance.
You’re making yourself mad as shyt—you can’t even keep up with your own content confusion. Do you know Wtf are you even talking about?
:laff::francis:
As an AA, or FBA identified -we were already taught that black people cant be racist, since the concept of racism involves power and control. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race.

But since you were taught conformity in your country and lack any foundational ties, therein lies the problem. Educate yourself before you try to debate. Less time in TLR and more in The Root would serve you well, to do. That like calling people “black white supremacists”. You dumb fUK.
:francis:
The next time I highly suggest you post up quotes to verify your claims or shut the fuk up. Then I might actually feel motivated to read your comments other than the first paragraph of your 20-60 line dyckhead dissertation. Wasting my time is a disservice; this always ends with you running out of words to say.
:heh:

More projecting. You accuse me of being "mad as shytt" whilst triple posting and editing your posts every other minute, presumably as your research yields more results or something more spiteful springs to mind.

I don't place my nationality and heritage over my race. It is a bit of an idiotic conclusion to reach based on me saying my people have a right to the fruits of their labour. What you're trying to do is impose a state of mind on me to support your c00nery.

I didn't intend to call you a dominic00n. I intended to you a c00n, a black person using the talking points of white racists to tear down another black person.

You go around calling other people's country a shyt hole, talking about how much better you are than other black people across the globe and then have the audacity to try and rely on that "I cannot be racist because it dependent on having power". My sentiment stands, you are a disgusting bigot.

When you sign off Thecoli, you will still be a disgusting bigot. How do I know this? You are a woman, who got drunk on her own, and asked Thecoli for information on where you could find a male prostitute to keep you warm at night.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:heh:

More projecting. You accuse me of being "mad as shytt" whilst triple posting and editing your posts every other minute, presumably as your research yields more results or something more spiteful springs to mind.

I don't place my nationality and heritage over my race. It is a bit of an idiotic conclusion to reach based on me saying my people have a right to the fruits of their labour. What you're trying to do is impose a state of mind on me to support your c00nery.

I didn't intend to call you a dominic00n. I intended to you a c00n, a black person using the talking points of white racists to tear down another black person.

You go around calling other people's country a shyt hole, talking about how much better you are than other black people across the globe and then have the audacity to try and rely on that "I cannot be racist because it dependent on having power". My sentiment stands, you are a disgusting bigot.

When you sign off Thecoli, you will still be a disgusting bigot. How do I know this? You are a woman, who got drunk on her own, and asked Thecoli for information on where you could find a male prostitute to keep you warm at night.
Still didn’t read not a thing. You are still mad as fukkkkkkk- and you’re fukkin lying which is why you haven’t backed up your statements.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Until you post actual facts with quotes verifying your accusations, not reading your comments. At all . Fukkin rambling for hours, posting the same comment with nothing new, at what I don’t read is why I won’t read. Get it through your head.
:laff:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As it is, both of my parents are still married. I'm thankful that I grew up with both of my parents. It has made me a measured man which is more than I can say for you.

You are a bitter and deluded bigot. It is clear that you have no love in your life. Why else would you drink yourself into a stupor and ask Thecoli for advice on where to hire a male prostitute.
Ummm. Yeah ok. This is how I know you LIE. Why do foreign gang on the coli from the UK always feel a need to inflate their family values beta banter and forget their own quotes. Like their shyt can’t be verified. So your father beat you and openly cheated on your “mum” - basically your the product of a content pushover and convenient p*ssy trying to talk like you had it made with your parent’s marriage. Lie after lie. This is why say less, the less exists. Weirdo concocting fairy tale lifestyles and ish “bbbbuttt AAs” are dysfunctional meanwhile in his Jamaican UK reality: dude was ready to murk his father and his side treesh.
:laff:

I don't blame the daughter.

I threatened to behead my dad's side piece when she started taking reckless to my mum. My dad got it too.

The hurt it causes is unpleasant. You can overlook the other person to an extent, but when disrespect and broken trust is thrown into the mix :hubie:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not reading what I have to say, but you spent the last 40 minutes searching through my posting history for ammunition?

Okay @Nicole0416_646NYC :unimpressed:

You are a fat, unloved, sloth. You create this image of being against white supremacy whilst relying on the talking points of white racists to tear down other black people. You get drunk and create threads asking Thecoli how to find male prostitutes to keep you warm at night.

62k posts in 4 years. You're glued to this site. The reason you're glued to this site is it is the only place that makes you feel as though you have power because you are a fat, unloved, sloth.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not reading what I have to say, but you spent the last 40 minutes searching through my posting history for ammunition?

Okay @Nicole0416_646NYC :unimpressed:

You are a fat, unloved, sloth. You create this image of being against white supremacy whilst relying on the talking points of white racists to tear down other black people. You get drunk and create threads asking Thecoli how to find male prostitutes to keep you warm at night.

62k posts in 4 years. You're glued to this site. The reason you're glued to this site is it is the only place that makes you feel as though you have power because you are a fat, unloved, sloth.
This is what’s said when caught up in your own lies. How it usually always ends. Running off to hide. I actually had that in the arsenal, didn’t have to wait long for you to fuk up in the 40 mins that I went to pick up my child from school. Knew you would lie, you were typing so fast and furiously that you failed to see the set up which is why I could actually come through with the proof. Gullible as shyt.
Clockwork- yeah, you’ll stop typing paragraphs now. 62k post count and you couldn’t post shyt of mine to dispute. Less typing, less fabrication and more thinking, on your part. Told you how this would go- now look at you. Victim of your own words. Case closed.

:francis::snooze:

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is what’s said when caught up in your own lies. How it usually always ends. Running off to hide. I actually had that in the arsenal, didn’t have to wait long for you to fuk up in the 40 mins that I went to pick up my child from school. Knew you would lie and came through with the proof
Clockwork

:francis::snooze:

You claim that someone of not having a father in their life. They contradict you, and then you call them a liar because their parents' marriage wasn't perfect.

In the same post, you confirm that you have school aged children. So you're a single mother who went on thecoli looking for male prostitutes. In other words, you continue to project your misfortune on others.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn @Umoja - you claim to come from a happy family but your father cheated on your mother with your Aunt??
:picard::picard:

I threatened to behead my dad's side piece when she started taking reckless to my mum. My dad got it too.

The hurt it causes is unpleasant. You can overlook the other person to an extent, but when disrespect and broken trust is thrown into the mix :hubie:
If someone hurt your mum, someone you grew up calling aunty, would you just sit on the side.

This is where I feel a disconnect with people. They'll throw hands over far less, but stand around looking confused when people respond to a real transgression.

but it was all good from your posts a few moments ago.

As it is, both of my parents are still married. I'm thankful that I grew up with both of my parents. It has made me a measured man which is more than I can say for you.

:comeon:….:beli::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You claim that someone of not having a father in their life. They contradict you, and then you call them a liar because their parents' marriage wasn't perfect.

In the same post, you confirm that you have school aged children. So you're a single mother who went on thecoli looking for male prostitutes. In other words, you continue to project your misfortune on others.
This is quite past a marriage fail. Repeating your comebacks, go copyright that shyt. Idc. It won’t make this any better …. But I guess one could say, at least he kept it in the family, so it was easier for your “mum” to get past his trespasses - this is what you grew up to?
:francis::huhldup:
what if he has a kid though?? Your cousin brother??

If someone hurt your mum, someone you grew up calling aunty, would you just sit on the side.

This is where I feel a disconnect with people. They'll throw hands over far less, but stand around looking confused when people respond to a real transgression.

lots to unpack here. Not only did you lie about your family being valid but you failed to mention your father’s flagrant violence and violation. All I want to know- why are you making up stories to come across more composed?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Damn @Umoja - you claim to come from a happy family but your father cheated on your mother with your Aunt??
:picard::picard:

I didn't say I came from a happy home. Didn't say that my dad slept with my aunty either (the concept or empathy must be foreign to you). You rely on shifting goal posts and pulling posts out of context to run with your accusations.

I'm curious @Nicole0416_646NYC , what household are you creating for your kids. You mentioned that you picked your kids up from school, yet here you are.

You have kids, yet you're not with the dad, unless he is happy with you trying to hire hookers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't say I came from a happy home. Didn't say that my dad slept with my aunty either (the concept or empathy must be foreign to you). You rely on shifting goal posts and pulling posts out of context to run with your accusations.

I'm curious @Nicole0416_646NYC , what household are you creating for your kids. You mentioned that you picked your kids up from school, yet here you are.

You have kids, yet you're not with the dad, unless he is happy with you trying to hire hookers.
More deflecting- soooo now you didn’t come from a happy home?? But ummm…wait for it… brb.

soooo you’re Jamaican father who you claim to be such a role model for you as expressed in this thread earlier was dyck ing down your moms best friend who you called aunty or your aunt? while beating you so he could have an excuse to leave your house (your own words) - you are in no position to question anyone on this site. Then you try to double down on your lie by avoiding any inquiries, I’m not empathetic to you at all. Don’t ask for mercy when you could have taken the out I gave you HOURS ago. But here you are- looking stupid and suspect.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
More deflecting- soooo now you didn’t come from a happy home?? But ummm…

More projecting.

Deflecting is an art you have mastered. The conversation started with me pointing out the hypocrisy in your post
Why do you hate your blackness? It’s really easy to judge someone from a message board- all I see you do is post and complain. What type of dedication and what do you put in besides trying to break the spirit of a 21 year old young adult black woman. You gossipy Fukkin insecure teeheeing bytches don’t do shyt but get off on the misery and setback of others; that’s how I know you haven’t succeeded off your own merit in real life.

By saying there was no one on this site more bitter and spiteful that you. What followed?

Attacks on Jamaican people living in the UK. Claims that I didn't grow up with male influences. You searching my posting history so that you could use my father's affair as ammunition.

Proof of my claim. You project, you are bitter, and you are spiteful.

soooo you’re Jamaican father who you claim to be such a role model for you as expressed in this thread earlier was dyck ing down your moms best friend who you called aunty or your aunt? while beating you so he could have an excuse to leave your house (your own words) - you are in no position to question anyone on this site. Then you try to double down on your lie by avoiding any inquiries, I’m not empathetic to you at all. Don’t ask for mercy when you could have taken the out I gave you HOURS ago. But here you are- looking stupid and suspect.

Who was asking you for mercy? The point on empathy was you concluding that my father had an affair with someone closely related. He didn't, but it is not difficult for me to remember how I felt to empathise with someone in a similar situation.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Let’s go back to addressing the fact that you painted this family portrait of how you tried to pretend like your Jamaican family is so functional to appear better than you are when in your actual life,

you threatened to cut off your mom
:to:

My mum took my ex's side without knowing what went down. If it wasn't for my dad, we would not be speaking as I was set on cutting her off.
Your mother let your dad ‘rough you up’ for no good reason and was a serial cheater with your “aunty” side piece who used you as an excuse to leave the house.

15. My dad roughed me up for no good reason. Think he was just looking to start an argument with my mum so that he had an excuse to leave the house.
And this whole time you have a habit of insulting AAs as being fatherless or insulting mothers like you tried to do, when in Fact by your own testimonials- your actual mother and father weren’t shyt. Real suspect activity. Coming from someone with your own background.

Your father failed you.
Your father used you as a punching bag to have an excuse to see his side treesh, and your mother picked him to stick with after the abuse.
Who picked the father. Who raised the son :unimpressed:
These past posts of yours are looking wild funny in the light when both of your parents failed you - I guess this is partially the reason why your coli career is reduced to overcompensating and emoting.
:jbhmm:
Blood feud. I would make the father eat his son.
Wtf!
:francis:
You need to address your issues with your family before you try to evaluate- that act that you have of Jamaican UK black >>> American black isn’t standing up to your own weight, I mean -
Go suck your wotless father.
Again, wtf. Unresolved issues like a m’fer.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Let’s go back to addressing the fact that you painted this family portrait of how you tried to pretend like your Jamaican family is so functional to appear better than you are when in your actual life,

you threatened to cut off your mom

Your mother let your dad rough you up for no good reason and was a serial cheater who used you as an excuse to leave the house

And this whole time you have a habit of insulting AAs as being fatherless or insulting mothers like you tried to do, when in Fact by your own testimonials- your actual mother and father weren’t shyt. Real suspect activity. Coming from someone with your own background.

:jbhmm:

So my transparency is a sign that I tried to present this image of a functional family?

Both of my parents were flawed. Being flawed does not mean "ain't shyt". They have both supported me throughout my life and I love them dearly. I think most people who grew up with a family would have an understanding of the high and low points in family life.

And it is fitting that the example you pulled up was a response to a Jamaican poster, fawning over a singer who was using her platform to shyt on black men. How exactly does that demonstrate I target African Americans?

So you have taken your shot. I have answered your inquiries. Where does it all leave you, Nicole?

A bitter, unhinged, lunatic who drinks alone and asks thecoli for advice on where to find male hookers.

You can speculate, you can deflect, at the end of the day, your life is pathetic.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So my transparency is a sign that I tried to present this image of a functional family?

Both of my parents were flawed. Being flawed does not mean "ain't shyt". They have both supported me throughout my life and I love them dearly. I think most people who grew up with a family would have an understanding of the high and low points in family life.

And it is fitting that the example you pulled up was a response to a Jamaican poster, fawning over a singer who was using her platform to shyt on black men. How exactly does that demonstrate I target African Americans?

So you have taken your shot. I have answered your inquiries. Where does it all leave you, Nicole?

A bitter, unhinged, lunatic who drinks alone and asks thecoli for advice on where to find male hookers.

You can speculate, you can deflect, at the end of the day, your life is pathetic.
None of this is speculation - from your own account. You have a posting pattern consistent with being antagonistic with African Americans. Example 1-
I can understand why others feel differently, but it isn't something I take joy in. I say this as a Jamaican.

Life in the western world fukks with black people. You get accustomed to dealing with adversity. When you start getting support and/or success, it is easy to lose sight of what is essential.

Hope she reflects and gets back to her roots so that she can reach her potential.

example 2
At surface level it is a mix between Carribean, AA, and a small part African. By surface level I mean clothing, speech, food and music.

In terms of values ethics, personality it is split between Carribean and African.
Let’s compare and contrast your above statement with recent events in this thread of your own undoing.

What excuse do you have for your Jamaican dad not in the western world fukking your mom’s friend or your aunt? and the excuse for your non western world mom letting your dad rough you up as a kid? Does adversity not apply since you seem to have the tendency to give out life advice, exposed for your own lies? What are the values and ethics you speak of that are better than? bc despite your fukked up existence, clearly neither you or your parents are in a position to speak.

example 3-
You going to speak as though there aren't some who have refused to acknowledge the fact that black people outside of America have been enslaved and oppressed?

If you didn't say those things, cool. Where AA are concerned as a whole, I don't care. Much of my family is AA/AC. But facts are facts. Same way there are people from the Caribbean who make light of your suffering is the same way there are people from America who make light of ours. That ain't shyt I agree with.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
None of this is speculation - from your own account. You have a posting pattern consistent with being antagonistic with African Americans. Example 1-

Empathy is a form of antagonism now? This is what happens when you are dumb and jaded. Everything is construed as an attack.

My response towards Sha'carri was applying things to my own experiences growing up with people wanting you to fail. Recognising the influence it has on your motivation and how you deal with praise.

It was not an insult and don't know how it can be viewed as such which is why

What excuse do you have for your Jamaican dad not in the western world fukking your mom’s friend or your aunt? and the excuse for your non western world mom letting your dad rough you up as a kid? Does adversity not apply since you seem to have the tendency to give out life advice, exposed for your own lies? despite your fukked up existence.

I find it odd that you're trying to show hypocrisy with my response to my father's affair. Generally speaking, they are not alike and it is a bit more challenging for me to empathise with my dad, but I try to take the same approach which is to say recognising people are human, make mistakes, and hoping that they can move forward differently.

That was a bit of a weird example Nicole. Have you started the liquor early?

You can spend more time away from your kids ironically searching for examples of how my parents were not perfect. When you've finished posting, you will still be the same bitter bytch who is frustrated and alone.