Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Will this go plat before it gets merged? In
full

I made this same exact thread yesterday, it was like 10 pages before the mod merged it

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop it She was talking endless shyt before any Jamaican got in her ass

Breh get out of here with that bullshyt. Those comments were after she lost and congratulated Jamaica for winning. It wasn’t after her liking the tweet about coconut stands

even if you wanna say she was talking shyt before she lost I’m sure if you go on her page now it’s probably comments from July saying the same disrespectful shyt about her or black Americans

You really think that was the first insult she got and that people were on their best behavior and didn’t say anything until she lost? Stop

Suzie

Pro
Daps
While I do agree with the fact that this has turned into a diaspora war is goofy af, Sha'carri isn't innocent in all this. She's brought alot of this on herself. On the track it's not even Jamaica vs USA, it's Jamaica vs Sha'carri
Nah they started with her because she was getting lots of attention and she don’t kiss their ass

Elaine has been dominant this summer, yet can't even get the same props from her sponsors. We're looking at an all time run getting relegated to a secondary page.
Elaine won gold in 2016 as well. Some people just aren’t as marketable. Nike pushes Shelley more than Elaine. Hell Jamaica fukks with Shelley far more than they do Elaine. They were more sad that Shelley didn’t get gold than that Elaine won gold.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I only give Nike a pass in knowing that an American winning is more marketable so I get the push when they thought she would be the truth. But no excuse for disregarding your signed athletes who are more successful, more accomplished and just better than the one you want to push.
Bolt is the most marketable track athlete and hes Jamaican. They need to push Elaine and Shelly a lot more

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right? I had a full day of work then school and clicked on this thinking she went off again today and I missed it. :francis:

Yeah like I’ll hop on here and see something in the morning thats posted. Pop in during the afternoon and someone else posts the same thing with a different title. And than some links to some random story on a hype website.