Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She needs to see a mental health professional… she doubling down on the bullshyt and lashing out at everyone. You hate to see it. :sadcam:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

She has made bad decision after bad decision.

Instead of liking that tweet about Jamaicans and coconut stands all she had to do was save and screenshot comments like those and post tweets saying that those are the type of disrespectful things people have been sending to her on her page

Making jokes about her name and calling her shackles and chains as if Jamaicans didn’t experience slavery also…And making tweets joking about digging about Flo Jo’s body

She could have done this and would have had mad people on her side and call out the comments and how she was offended as a Black American

instead she makes the wrong decisions and makes herself look like the bully

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean.... she's from Texas. A lot of of those people are
full
especially if they're a Texans fan.

I just smh and keep it moving out here.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:whoa:

Yall looking way too deep into this, she got caught with weed during a huge moment in her life right after her mother passed and took the punishment with no issue, she apologized to her fans and team and everything I don’t ever remember her saying she didn’t deserve it either it was actually people on social media and other athletes saying she should have been left off the hook so where is this idea she isn't accountable comes from:dahell:

She asked for a rematch which she had every right to and should have done instead of waiting 4 years for another opportunity and got smoked and took her L and moved on, Im confused as to when the hoodrat shyt you are bringing up happened :patrice:

and I’ll say this, she didn’t lash out anyone she just called it how she saw it, if Ms. Felix really had some deep stuff to say to Shacarri her ig inbox was right there, she didn’t need to go on national tv and pour on her some more like everyone else, this post is big :mjpls:

Allyson was asked a question. She responded with grace and support. She didn’t go on the program and bring up Shacarri.