Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Breh get out of here with that bullshyt. Those comments were after she lost and congratulated Jamaica for winning. It wasn’t after her liking the tweet about coconut stands

even if you wanna say she was talking shyt before she lost I’m sure if you go on her page now it’s probably comments from July saying the same disrespectful shyt about her or black Americans

You really think that was the first insult she got and that people were on their best behavior and didn’t say anything until she lost? Stop
She wasn’t yapping during the Olympics? She got washed and need to hold her L with dignity

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
and I’ll say this, she didn’t lash out anyone she just called it how she saw it, if Ms. Felix really had some deep stuff to say to Shacarri her ig inbox was right there, she didn’t need to go on national tv and pour on her some more like everyone else, this post is big :mjpls:

It is about influencing the actions of others you idiot. She is getting dragged on social media by people who don't know what it is to compete at a high level.

This shyt happens all the time in sports. Other athletes then step in to encourage empathy.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Wow… Did this dutty b*tch call her shackles and chains? Caribs don’t think/know they were slaves or something too? Honest question.
Don’t worry, their ignorance a getting exposed slowly but surely. It’s all coming out now because a Black American sprinter lost them after she was a little too cocky. They’ll keep blaming her for their stupid ass outburst that they really felt all along. You know, the same way white people treat Black Americans.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I used to like her. I watched the race last Saturday only because she was in it. Funny, cuz I loathe hoodrats, I mean I find them to be annoying just like the occasional thousand legger that makes it's presence at 1am when you're watching TV. shyt-Carri's hoodbooger essence went into it's final form after that race. She's trash. She's been trash, but I was rooting for her. Fukk that tramp. She got dusted too. The irony considering that commercial promo featuring her right before the race begun. She got her azz whooped. Typical mediocre underperforming hood booger.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Wow… Did this dutty b*tch call her shackles and chains? Caribs don’t think/know they were slaves or something too? Honest question.
They don’t. They view themselves as closer to CACS because of the brainwashing that occurred on those islands. They’re the same people who legit turned c00n and sold out the Maroons who were strong BLACK revolutionaries rose up and started taking over the island about to pull a Haiti. They turned on those STRONG brothers and sisters so goddamn quick :scust:

They don’t view white people with the same animosity we do, in fact, a lot of the older generations have Queen Elizabeth photos hung right next to the white Jesus paintings they pray to at night :scust:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They don’t. They view themselves as closer to CACS because of the brainwashing that occurred on those islands.

They don’t view white people with the same animosity we do, in fact, a lot of the older generations have Queen Elizabeth photos hung right next to the white Jesus paintings they pray to at night :scust:

Chat ignorance brehs.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Chat ignorance brehs.
Ignore facts brehs.

queen_jamaica_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is what happens when people aren’t held accountable for their actions and treated like they are above reproach. She’s also a big mouthed hood rat with no decorum, so this isn’t surprising. Instead of humbling herself, training, and seeking counseling, she’s lashing out at people. She has delusions of grandeur and is a legend in her own mind, even in defeat. It’s time for her to go… How much y’all wanna bet she will either be arrested or pop up pregnant soon?
She took full responsibility for what happen

she entertaining the fukk shyt

when it all happened none of her teammates said anything .. now Felix on tv givin words of encouragement.. where was those words when she was goin thru it

if u was quiet then don’t say shyt now

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ignore facts brehs.

queen_jamaica_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Would posting images of African Americans wearing MAGA hats be an accurate reflection of the views held?

You have washed out c00ns in Jamaica and I'm not going to sit around and act as though some don't harbour malice for African Americans. It is just dishonest of you to take the post of an unverified account and act as though it reflects the views of the culture as a whole.

Then to pivot into that bullshyt about having pictures of the Queen that they pray to. Tells me that you have not set foot in a Jamaican's home.