Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be real the only reason she's gotten famous are these 3 factors

1. Hood rat tendencies
2. Tattoos
3. fukked up wig
That’s what she likes, she love the attention she gets from her appearance. And she loves the attention she’s been getting this summer, good or bad. And nikkas was comparing her to Flo Jo smfh

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
rihcoachella.jpg

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This is what happens when people aren’t held accountable for their actions and treated like they are above reproach. She’s also a big mouthed hood rat with no decorum, so this isn’t surprising. Instead of humbling herself, training, and seeking counseling, she’s lashing out at people. She has delusions of grandeur and is a legend in her own mind, even in defeat. It’s time for her to go… How much y’all wanna bet she will either be arrested or pop up pregnant soon?
:whoa:

Yall looking way too deep into this, she got caught with weed during a huge moment in her life right after her mother passed and took the punishment with no issue, she apologized to her fans and team and everything I don’t ever remember her saying she didn’t deserve it either it was actually people on social media and other athletes saying she should have been left off the hook so where is this idea she isn't accountable comes from:dahell:

She asked for a rematch which she had every right to and should have done instead of waiting 4 years for another opportunity and got smoked and took her L and moved on, Im confused as to when the hoodrat shyt you are bringing up happened :patrice:

and I’ll say this, she didn’t lash out anyone she just called it how she saw it, if Ms. Felix really had some deep stuff to say to Shacarri her ig inbox was right there, she didn’t need to go on national tv and pour on her some more like everyone else, this post is big :mjpls: