Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Would posting images of African Americans wearing MAGA hats be an accurate reflection of the views held?

You have washed out c00ns in Jamaica and I'm not going to sit around and act as though some don't harbour malice for African Americans. It is just dishonest of you to take the post of an unverified account and act as though it reflects the views of the culture as a whole.

Then to pivot into that bullshyt about having pictures of the Queen that they pray to. Tells me that you have not set foot in a Jamaican's home.
It’s dishonest to see multiple accounts of anti-ADOS stances by Jamaicans.

Acknowledge and point out those beliefs DO EXIST within that culture.

And then attempt to dismiss it because it does not unanimously apply to the entirety of the Jamaican culture - as if any contextualized issue does.

And yes, posting African Americans with MAGA hats would reflect their views in that specific context.

This thread is about how Jamaicans are reacting to Shacarri and the hate she is receiving.

Yet you come in here on some #notallJamacians bullshyt to deflect and remove attention away from the underlying issues :mjpls:

Which ARE rooted in white supremacy and colonialism. And I would not know about the paintings if they were not revealed to me by a Jamaican person. Now to use your own logic - have you set foot in every Jamaican home to verify this claim?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
When I saw her around da baby and being all hood rat in other videos, I knew this chick was more concerned about fame than the game

she’s done and haven’t even started yet
nikka that was backstage at the espys...he approached her...

fame comes from being a world class athlete

when her mom died....where was team USA...especially the track girls...allyson was one of the elders on that female team..hell her fukkin daddy a pastor

that team didn't fukk with her at all...not one hoe had the ovaries to woman up ...n help get her thru the shyt...

its fukked that hoe... oh she smokin...shiiid got me a spot..

shacorri calling the shyt fake its what it is..because she could've done it prior to the sativa bein broken down

u didn't hear anything from that team...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It’s dishonest to see multiple accounts of anti-ADOS stances by Jamaicans.

Acknowledge and point out those beliefs DO EXIST within that culture.

And then attempt to dismiss it because it does not unanimously apply to the entirety of the Jamaican culture - as if any contextualized issue does.

Breh, you can admit that you were flapping your gums and shut the fukk up.

Putting things within their proper context is not being dismissive, ergo I am not being dishonest.

Yet you come in here on some #notallJamacians bullshyt to deflect and remove attention away from the underlying issues :mjpls:

You removed attention from the underlying issue with your sweeping generalisation.

How do you think making inaccurate statements about Jamaicans worship of the queen and not understanding the history of slavery contributes toward an understanding of the "underlying issues".

A growing problem is people like you trying to hide behind focusing on issues when you get checked on your bullshyt.

Which ARE rooted in white supremacy and colonialism. And I would not know about the paintings if they were not revealed to me by a Jamaican person. Now to use your own logic - have you set foot in every Jamaican home to verify this claim?

Do you understand how the burden of proof operates? I have stepped foot in enough Jamaican homes to know that pictures of the Queen are not common. The same applies to white Jesus. In fact, I cannot recall stepping into a Jamaican home and seeing those images.

That is enough for me to know that it isn't common and call bullshyt on your claim. I challenge your claim and you have done nothing to support it with evidence.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those tweet are fukked up but they're not coming from Jamaican athletes

She is famous and has nike behind her who is international. She can't be moving like some random person on twitter who talks shyt

That’s why I said instead of just reading the tweets and being passive aggressive she should have retweeted it and said that is why she was going off . Say how the jamaican athletes have been respectful to her but the fans are being xenophobic

I still can’t contemplate how she couldn’t do that.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
That’s why I said instead of just reading the tweets and being passive aggressive she should have retweeted it and said that is why she was going off . Say how the jamaican athletes have been respectful to her but the fans are being xenophobic

I still can’t contemplate how she couldn’t do that.
I don't think that would of helped

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Wow… Did this dutty b*tch call her shackles and chains? Caribs don’t think/know they were slaves or something too? Honest question.
That was a very idiotic tweet from a dumbass. The majority of black people in the western hemisphere (Canada, United States, Caribbean, South America, etc) are here because of slavery. Twitter really is the playground of fools! :scust:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Aight she’s a hoodbooger but these Carribi-c00ns need to chill on the rest of that bullshyt.

You clowns were slaves too

Its always some of them that try to act like they’re better than black Americans while jocking all the styles and looking up to celebrities that are black Americans

That was a very idiotic tweet from a dumbass. The majority of black people in the western hemisphere (Canada, United States, Caribbean, South America, etc) are here because of slavery. Twitter really is the playground of fools! :scust:
People falling for the okeydoke.

White person/trouble starter would post some shyt like that, not a person from a country that just celebrated Emancipation Day on the first of the month

At this point, dudes believe shyt because they want to.

AIN'T THE DEVIL HAPPY (ha, ha, ha ha ha)

yppah-lived-eht.gif