Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot I can say about Sha'carri and how she's making black women look terrible by being the prototypical ratchet in all aspects,

but there's no way I can be mad at her for posting ol girl laughing behind her as her new profile pic. :troll:

Sha'carri has a long life of fukkery ahead of her and I'm curious to see how this plays out. I hope she wins her next race so I can see a WWE promo after the race :mjlol:

FWIW she was looking thick af at that race. Rudy's chicken been feeding her well. Raw and regret. :yeshrug:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think she really is dealing with a lot. Her mom dying and she’s still one of the top athletes in her sport and that is a lot to handle. Hopefully thinks workout for her. She’s still young and has a lot of growing to do.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she really is dealing with a lot. Her mom dying and she’s still one of the top athletes in her sport and that is a lot to handle. Hopefully thinks workout for her. She’s still young and has a lot of growing to do.
She didn’t even know her mom