Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I guess you didn't take notice of her fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, being a weed head, being uncouth, having no class, etc.

:unimpressed:

I don't know how often she smokes. I don't know enough about her to judge whether she has class or not. We've seen the other things you mentioned before. Never seen the word hoodrat mentioned. Now let's talk about lazy and ghetto. A lot of the buzzwords are being spewed by foreign flags.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I don't know how often she smokes. I don't know enough about her to judge whether she has class or not. We've seen the other things you mentioned before. Never seen the word hoodrat mentioned. Now let's talk about lazy and ghetto. A lot of the buzzwords are being spewed by foreign flags.
Quit playing dumb nikka or I'm giving you too much benefit of the doubt.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Weird that this didn't turn into an diaspora wars thread but funny both so called ADOS and non ados posters are joining forces to shyt on her :mjpls:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I wonder if Alyson Felix actually reached out to her

I could see why she would feel that way if she didn't, especially considering they were teammates at LSU

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't know maybe she going through a mental crisis with her mom dying.

I still say she had better win the world championships next July with all this talking she is doing
her estranged mother, she was raised by her grandmother. she found out her biological (she made that distinction in the post-olympic trials interview) mother died days prior from a reporter, so they clearly weren't close.

Daps
I wonder if Alyson Felix actually reached out to her

I could see why she would feel that way if she didn't, especially considering they were teammates at LSU

Allyson Felix was asked a question, she responded to the question by speaking very positively of Shacarri. There’s was no reason to feel anyway about that.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:gucci:No she’s not. Why would you say that?

She’s out of her element and isn’t ready for prime time… Instead of falling back and pulling it together, she’s digging in and making it worse.
if mentally ill is too strong of a term then just say she is not mentally well enough to navigate life at the moment*