Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
if mentally ill is too strong of a term then just say she is not mentally well enough to navigate life at the moment*
She’s not mentally ill. She’s really has never acted like this before. She just need to surround herself with the right people. When she was at LSU and had her coaching staff supporting her she was doing so much better.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Fuxk all that shyt you talking :mjlol:
Y’all stay mad over individuals who are arrogant. Y’all posting old ass tweets from 2015 :mjlol:

Mad, bruh folks is clowning this chick. And rightfully so. Talk cash shyt and come in dead ass last, yeah you getting clowned breh. :mjlol: I hope she keep it up, so i can keep getting these jokes off. :mjlol:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Why is Sha’carri not running tomorrow? Did she have to get an invite or she just not going by choice?

Also do we know when her next race is??

I don’t ever wanna wish ill upon our own ppl so I’ll still keep hope alive but she’s dug herself a huge hole to try to climb out of. She has the talent but she’s gonna have to put some motivation and focus behind it. I’d love for her to get her shyt together and show out on the track as much as she shows out with that mouth. I love a good redemption arc.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sha'Carri's team is nonexistent. Somebody should have been stepped in and told her to not post on social media and to be careful what she says to the media. I've never seen a potential star destroy themselves so quickly.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I wonder if Alyson Felix actually reached out to her

I could see why she would feel that way if she didn't, especially considering they were teammates at LSU

:stopitslime:

Allyson Felix is 35, got into USC and skipped out on her eligibility so she could turn pro

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well she chickened out of the 200m and tom is another diamond league event in switzerland but she chickened out of that one as well

200m isnt her strength. After that showing on the 100, the 200 would have been a massacre.

Imo that was a wise decision