Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i had the spaceship .. :whoo:
I had the Raven but wanted this bad boy
52b3c146ebec470eb55e347076ac8d8c.jpeg

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The didn't give a FÚCK about us kids mental health back in the 80's and I love them for it.

Transformers The Movie STARTS OFF with the brutal murders of all the damn OG Autobots. It was literally a fukking montage of them getting shot to death. I'm talking about you actually see the light from their eyes fade to black. Also, fukk Hot Rod.

GI Joe had Serpentor THROW A fukkING SNAKE SPEAR INTO Duke's chest.
crbZYo4.jpg

And that shyt was in slow motion. Blood splatter and all.

So much coke was being snorted in the 80s :ahh:

I watched both Joe and Optimus prime get murked as a kid. shyt was traumatizing :russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You had to collect the proofs of purchase from GI Joe toys in 1986 to send to Hasbro to get the SGT Slaughter figure and I did :wow:
I still got it:mjgrin:

10182750_1_1.jpg

man I “stole” candy money for this shytty ass looking toy (not this one but beach head and a couple others)…back then these action figures was THE shyt tho…it was completely worth getting in trouble for at the time…we had one of those candy sheets were you go around selling candy to neighbors…they give you the money then you get the candy for them at a later date…you would get some sort of prize based on how much candy you sold…the prizes were cheap tho unless you sold a shyt load of candy…I just took the money instead and bought GI joe figures:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The didn't give a FÚCK about us kids mental health back in the 80's and I love them for it.

Transformers The Movie STARTS OFF with the brutal murders of all the damn OG Autobots. It was literally a fukking montage of them getting shot to death. I'm talking about you actually see the light from their eyes fade to black. Also, fukk Hot Rod.

GI Joe had Serpentor THROW A fukkING SNAKE SPEAR INTO Duke's chest.
crbZYo4.jpg

And that shyt was in slow motion. Blood splatter and all.

So much coke was being snorted in the 80s :ahh:
Timestamped.

When duke went

"Yo :to:.....Joooeeee :dead:" I was sad asf as a kid. It was actually a REALLY good "death" scene and was late in the movie..thought he was gone fr.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Timestamped.

When duke went

"Yo :merchant:......Joooeeee :dead:" I was sad asf as a kid. It was actually a REALLY good "death" scene and was late in the movie..thought he was gone fr.

Had us kids that hung out at the green transformers box trying to talk through our PTSD from watching that scene.

Again, the 80s were crazy and I think thats why Gen X and millennials can't be killed like we're roaches or something. They had toys and a cartoon for Robocop...probably the most violent movie that was ever made...and nobody batted an eye.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
“Who is this guy :dwillhuh: :”
“Men :ufdup: you are looking at a REEEEAAALLLL soldier :salute:

Slaughter, Beachhead and Road Block definitely looked like they’d beat yo ass with no hesitation lmao
I remember in the movie Beachhead beat the hell out of that lady in red. I canr remember her name but I remember me & my friends arguing over whether he said “shyt” after he whooped her. Then she put a blindfold on and handled him :dead:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's the spaceship i got for Christmas one year... i remember my parents saying hell no the the carrier cause it was so damn huge but they got me the spaceship :wow: i had battles on sea... land...and space !

nikkas on here getting the Spaceship and USS Flagg when they were kids...:wow:

fukk y'all and y'alls rich ass parents :mjcry: