Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I had sarge and the tank
The joe jet
The helicopter
The cobra raven
And I think one of the dreadnok bikes

Good times man. Good times.

The only toy I really wish I ever got as a kid was all the Predacons for Predaking. :mjcry:

Limbs were so easy to pop on my GI Joes. They knew what they were doing. :birdman:

I still got the Terror Dome in my parents attic. Its dusty as hell and all the little parts are missing. Everytime I go up there I look at and think maybe i should restore it then I come to my senses 10 seconds later:mjlol:

terrordrome-isometric-right-ch-detail-photos_orig.jpg

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The movie is when the GI Joe animated series officially ended, I don’t acknowledge the later ones made by the different animation house. Those episodes were fukking ass :unimpressed:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This reminds me I got two movies to rewatch

download-871.jpg

The didn't give a FÚCK about us kids mental health back in the 80's and I love them for it.

Transformers The Movie STARTS OFF with the brutal murders of all the damn OG Autobots. It was literally a fukking montage of them getting shot to death. I'm talking about you actually see the light from their eyes fade to black. Also, fukk Hot Rod.

GI Joe had Serpentor THROW A fukkING SNAKE SPEAR INTO Duke's chest.
crbZYo4.jpg

And that shyt was in slow motion. Blood splatter and all.

So much coke was being snorted in the 80s :ahh:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
u never opened it tho? :wow:

i believe they had one that was for the actual general of G.i. Joe or some sh-t... u had to collect... do you remember that one?
nah its been open, paint is still pretty good, he's sitting in the A-Team van with the rest of my GI Joes I still got. I think I still got the Fridge who also was a proof of purchase mail-in.