Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh I didn’t even think of that :mjlol:

Ironically Shipwreck was always in my top GI Joe 5

Storm Shadow
Sarge
Shipwreck
Xamot/Tomax
Snake Eyes
Xomat and Tomax was with the shyts, fukkin hilarious, and didn't give a fukk about cobra Commander. They was truly just for their brother and the bread :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Beach head was a g. Favorite JOES ever:

Slaughter
Road Block
Snake eyes
Beach Head
Leatherneck
Lady J
Hawk
Falcon

For cobra:
Baroness
Storm shadow
Serpentor
Cobra Commander
Destro
Xomat and Tomax
Zartan

goat Joes:

Flint
Lady J
Spirit (his war with Storm Shadow>>>Snake Eyes War with Storm Shadow)
Shipwreck (talking shyt, taking a loss and then talking shyt while your parrot tells you that you ain't shyt for taking repeated losses)
Dusty (cause I'm from the Mississippi Delta, deep south, and I related to everything he said about adapting to the middle of nowhere 110 degree heat with no wind blowing)

honorable mentions: Sgt. Slaughter, Falcon, Jinx, Scarlett

COBRA:

Serpentor (for being the opposite of every other 80s american cartoon villain)

Zartan (for being the coolest aspects of everything that anyone thought of when they thought "coolest 80s/90s nikka alive) For real. Breh had the powers of a ninja, talked with a British accent, lived in a swamp and controlled his own crew of British sounding rednecks. Whats more 80s American villain than that?

Destro/Baroness

Tomax/Xamot: their "finish the twins' sentence" was the coolest shyt ever.
Tomax: "I hate ...:scusthov:
Xamot: "when I back a loser! :comeon: "
Both: "So do I!!!! :birdman:

Storm Shadow: for being the other side of the coin to Spirit. Dropping philosophy and wiping out whole squads of joes, tanks and whatever else. Storn Shadow and Spirit the OG Peter Griffith/Chicken

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Serpentor came on the scene and was truly a FINAL BOSS. Dude was slapping around his own lackeyes, was not a coward at all, and spoke like a true boss. THIS, I COMMAND is a goat catch phrase.
push-cobra-commander.gif

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Any of you ever read the comics? I've been going over those the last couple of months, it's way different from the show

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I got that one, as well as there is a slaughter that comes with the TANK. I got that shyt for christmas. AND the black cobra jet. GOAT CHRISTMAS Fr
You talking about the Cobra Raven. That shyt was fire. I got that, the gi Joe tomahawk, and the the cobra terror dome in Christmas 86. I ate that Christmas