Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
That
I can't remember a single plot point from any G.I. Joe cartoon but some of the "Knowing is half the battle" lessons are etched into my brain. :heh:

The only reason I know how to stop a nosebleed is from that Lmao.

But the Serpentor saga was probably the goat though. It felt like the Joe's were taking Ls every episode for like months.

Daps
The pre commercial break strings made you nervous as a kid for real lmao

I literally had to go on a youtube search last week track by track to find the piece played before you would get the "GI Joe will return after these messages" bumper. It's called "Jaws of The Cobra" and if real life events came with their own music, that's the theme where you know you just fukked up doing whatever you just chose to do, lol. It's an obvious play on the real life "Jaws" theme and feel too.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I got that one, as well as there is a slaughter that comes with the TANK. I got that shyt for christmas. AND the black cobra jet. GOAT CHRISTMAS Fr
You sonovabish :wow:

I always wanted that ghatdam tank. I did get the Aircraft Carrier. But never Slaughter and his tank :mjcry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I just "got it", :ohhh:his name was Slaughter bc he was literally decapitating people and knocking off limbs by the dozens. So yeah he was slaughtering ppl

Crazy bc I always thought he was a real life drill Sargent who then transitioned in to wrestling later in life.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh you got the aircraft carrier...that was a GOAT gift. :russ:

Yup, got mine Christmas 83 I think.

And I got the mufukkin airplane to land on that shyt.

Broke it accidentally tho.

Breaking My Millenium Falcon and USS Flagg were the worst feelings ever. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yup, got mine Christmas 82 or 83.

And I got the mufukkin airplane to land on that shyt.

Broke it accidentally tho.

Breaking My Millenium Falcon and USS Flagg were the worst feelings ever. :mjcry:
I had sarge and the tank
The joe jet
The helicopter
The cobra raven
And I think one of the dreadnok bikes

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had sarge and the tank
The joe jet
The helicopter
The cobra raven
And I think one of the dreadnok bikes

Good times man. Good times.

The only toy I really wish I ever got as a kid was all the Predacons for Predaking. :mjcry:

Limbs were so easy to pop on my GI Joes. They knew what they were doing. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Btw how gutta was Zartan and the dreadnoks tho...straight up only claimed COBRA for the money and were CLEAR about it. Cobra mercenaries and soldiers used to get bought out all the time :heh: in the series on OP one of them straight up sells out for a bag of cash from Cobra Commander:laff: no loyalty

When Xomat and Tomax flipped it on em though :ufdup:

GOAT episode

Last edited: