Sgt. Slaughter's introduction to GI-JOE in season 2 was the most gangsta shyt ever was when i was a kid

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I can't remember a single plot point from any G.I. Joe cartoon but some of the "Knowing is half the battle" lessons are etched into my brain. :heh:
The 2 I remember the most is kids playing football and one gets a nosebleed and they tell us how to stop it and the other falls off a cliff into the ocean and they show us how to float with pants as a life preserver

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This reminds me I got two movies to rewatch

download-871.jpg
What's crazy is, production value aside the miniseries in OP is as good as the movie tomme :hubie:

Serpentor takes over cobra, sons everyone, shoots the fair one with slaughter who Gs up too, marches on Washington, takes over Congress and the white house :wow:

The JOEs won the day but it's by far Cobras biggest success in the series

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's crazy is, production value aside the miniseries in OP is as good as the movie tomme :hubie:

Serpentor takes over cobra, sons everyone, shoots the fair one with slaughter who Gs up too, marches on Washington, takes over Congress and the white house :wow:

The JOEs won the day but it's by far Cobras biggest success in the series

Cobra Commander was getting SO MANY L's in that movie...:picard: jesus... had his whole organization stolen by a whole cult leader...and turned into a giant snake himself...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The 2 I remember the most is kids playing football and one gets a nosebleed and they tell us how to stop it and the other falls off a cliff into the ocean and they show us how to float with pants as a life preserver

Yo, the nosebleed one is burned into my mind too. To this day when I see someone get a nosebleed I immediately think of that kid tilting his head the wrong way.

Don't take rides from strangers, don't play with fallen power lines, stop drop and roll....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cobra Commander was getting SO MANY L's in that movie...:picard: jesus... had his whole organization stolen by a whole cult leader...and turned into a giant snake himself...
They did my man C.C. so dirty in that movie. Serpentor herbed him out something brutal

"I WAS ONCE.... A MAAAAN :sadcam:"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Slaughters Triple T tank was a ghatdam problem
You had to collect the proofs of purchase from GI Joe toysin 1986 to send to Hasbro to get the SGT Slaughter figure and I did :wow:
I still got it:mjgrin:

10182750_1_1.jpg
I got that one, as well as there is a slaughter that comes with the TANK. I got that shyt for christmas. AND the black cobra jet. GOAT CHRISTMAS Fr