Sexyy Red Hits Back At Joe Budden For Suggesting Drake Is Being Paid To Promote Her

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
She/Her Team doesn't have enough money to pay Drake to keep coming around her if he didn't want to. He's around her because she's hot...he's smart, suck the energy, no pause needed cause she a bish. Buddens just be saying anything, lol
You think a major label aint got bread :stopitslime:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The coli favorite got songs with these artists over the last 12 years
Future
Miquel
Eminem
Justin fukking Beiber
Amy Winehouse from the grave
Drake
The weekend
Lil Durk
Nicki
Lauryn Hill
Wayne
Ross
Cole
Jhene
Big Sean
Jay Z
Khaled
Fivio
Chris brown
A whole album wit Ye and songs when Ye was white hot
Etc…

And not damn nobody gave a fukk about them. Everyone i listed got plat albums except Lauryn and Fivio
Lauryn has the best selling album out of everyone listed by far

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Somebody is getting paid cause they trolled/spammed her all the way to the top! People like her now so it’s whatever… I just want to know what great innovative thing did she bring to the game? I’m assuming somebody made a lot off of her.

She’s had as authentic of a buzz from the ground level upwards as we’ve seen in a while…she had been making local hits for like 4 or 5 years, finally got one to crack off nationally with Pound Town…and from there it’s been up…stuff like the Nicki feature was the industry trying to ride the wave, but they would’ve moved on and thrown her to the bushes if the genuine interest wasn’t there..she’s just now getting now getting some major promo with a industry budget with the Get it Sexxy video…and she’s on her 2nd summer already

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Her and Drake both make that stupid ass Duck face. Lowkey kinda hope Drake dies soon 🤣🤣 like this man plane crashes or he gets hit by a bus or some shyt.
Seek some therapy homie, it’s never that serious to wish death on someone that never did anything to u.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
She was already popping before the Drake cosign.

He always attaches himself to the street artists after they’re already buzzing.
That’s a very smart move on his behave, his marketing team deserves award for that.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Joe perpetually stuck in a late 2000s mindset on music and it makes a lot of his views sound stupid as hell. Drake has an incredible ear and always knows what the wave is. Once he identifies it, he jumps on in some capacity to keep himself up to date at all times. I think he genuinely fukks with SexyRedd and also understands she's what black women are fukking with right now, heavy. And following black women is always a good idea if you want to stay relevant.
Sounds like a vulture to me

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Y'all got to start banning/bushing some posters, because they going to get this site taken down making posts like that.
Bro it’s been wilder shyt said on this site damn near everyday and it’s still going. Just block the nikka and KIM.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Somebody is getting paid cause they trolled/spammed her all the way to the top! People like her now so it’s whatever… I just want to know what great innovative thing did she bring to the game? I’m assuming somebody made a lot off of her.
Nothing. She's like a less talented Khia but with great production. I see ppl are determined to keep her around, but it's weird seeing that when some of those same ppl complain about what the other ladies are doing and looking like.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Drake order of operations is as follows with regards to pandering:

Hood shyt > black women > women > suburban normies > rap nerds

He has successfully pandered to each bracket but the priorities are above

If it appeals to the hood AND black women, he's on it, immediately ie. SexyRed

& now that it seems him and future aren’t on new terms, he need a new hood artist to pair with.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Her and Drake both make that stupid ass Duck face. Lowkey kinda hope Drake dies soon 🤣🤣 like this man plane crashes or he gets hit by a bus or some shyt.
Drake is corny but tf kinda hating ass shyt is this