Sexyy Red Hits Back At Joe Budden For Suggesting Drake Is Being Paid To Promote Her

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That is interesting in terms of relationships, but it's also very on-brand for Drake to do this kind of thing. Could be both

For example, order of operations would have Drake trying to clique up with Megan, but that stands against J Prince and the Free Tory movement.

An example of how hood shyt is still >> black women, in the Drake pandering equation. Formula still checks out lol

Daps
Reppin
My Set
the online drake hate always went a bit far imo - but some of the worst shyt can be found on this very forum and this right here is a prime example :childplease:

on topic, joe just babbling and stirring the pot; and let's be real, with her responding, it worked :russ: i think drake legit fukks with her and vice versa, not everything is necessary a business relationship

nikkas p*ssy and crying over me hating on Drake and wishing death on him like hes not a slimey sleeze ball šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what has that nikka done for yall lately ??

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yall nikkas act like he didnt and doesnt poke fun at XXXTENTACION's death and didnt make an album sending shots at everybody for no reason but im the bad guy huh :skip:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
the online drake hate always went a bit far imo - but some of the worst shyt can be found on this very forum and this right here is a prime example :childplease:

on topic, joe just babbling and stirring the pot; and let's be real, with her responding, it worked :russ: i think drake legit fukks with her and vice versa, not everything is necessary a business relationship

Drake hate on here is like religious fervorā€¦.absolute rap smarkdom at the highest level, itā€™s like when wrestling nerds get so upset they rush the ring to try and attack the heel :mjlol: ā€¦.muhfukkas will write a short novella worth of anti-Drake fan fiction, see someone post something that amounts to ā€œDrake ainā€™t the Antichristā€ and respond back with ā€œGODDAMN GET DRAKE dikk OUT YOUR MOUTH YOUā€™RE AN ADULTā€¦YOURE DISGRACING YOUR ANCESTORSā€ like an old head in a Tru Rags skit :mjlol:

nikkas literally wishing death on Drake, but bushing is reserved for people saying they donā€™t think Kendrick got bars like that

And Buddens literally just be babbling with fake insider bullshyt that rap smarks loveā€¦heā€™s the rap game Dave Meltzer ā€¦.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Wish death on a person in a public forum and try to justify it:childplease::francis:
Posters tell other posters to commit that on here all the time, I had posters wish death on me because I had a different opinion than them....

I'm surprised yall is so outraged at what that dude said, it's common behavior on the Coli sadly. If based mamba said that about a Coli poster yall hate (like Nap for example) it would get like 50 laugh daps :snoop: