Sexyy Red Hits Back At Joe Budden For Suggesting Drake Is Being Paid To Promote Her

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
That is interesting in terms of relationships, but it's also very on-brand for Drake to do this kind of thing. Could be both

For example, order of operations would have Drake trying to clique up with Megan, but that stands against J Prince and the Free Tory movement.

An example of how hood shyt is still >> black women, in the Drake pandering equation. Formula still checks out lol
Right. And Drake I'm sure would've been cliqued up with Meg at a point if she didn't start challenging her contract at 1501. J Prince has close ties with Carl Crawford the owner.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That is interesting in terms of relationships, but it's also very on-brand for Drake to do this kind of thing. Could be both

For example, order of operations would have Drake trying to clique up with Megan, but that stands against J Prince and the Free Tory movement.

An example of how hood shyt is still >> black women, in the Drake pandering equation. Formula still checks out lol
Meg was never the wave,

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This

None of this is new for Drake. Hopping on the latest viral wave, pandering to the black female zeitgeist.... It's been like 15 years of this

Joe and his team looking silly
Facts, this is part of his business strategy for yearsssss, since beginning, Hop on weeknd, migos, makonnen, yung bleu, popcaan, etc.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Drake the West Houston santa. I'm sure money is involved as they're both music artists but he also prob fukk with her normally man yall act like a nikka cant have multiple sides to him.

shiddd they getting paid to promote her as well when u think about it. :yeshrug:

Theflash

Pro
Daps
nikka shut up
Disgrace to have mamba in your name. Bum
Posters tell other posters to commit that on here all the time, I had posters wish death on me because I had a different opinion than them....

I'm surprised yall is so outraged at what that dude said, it's common behavior on the Coli sadly. If based mamba said that about a Coli poster yall hate (like Nap for example) it would get like 50 laugh daps :snoop:
There has been shyt like that on here and its mostly with a humorous tone, this clown tried to say is for shock and it back fired

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Her and Drake both make that stupid ass Duck face. Lowkey kinda hope Drake dies soon 🤣🤣 like this man plane crashes or he gets hit by a bus or some shyt.
My Kobe stans being mentally ill theory looking more and more valid :francis:

And an anime avi on top of that. Send this man to Arkham immediately.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Facts, this is part of his business strategy for yearsssss, since beginning, Hop on weeknd, migos, makonnen, yung bleu, popcaan, etc.
It’s everyone’s strategy.

Everyone collaborates with the hot artist. I don’t know why thecoli makes this unique to Drake

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It’s everyone’s strategy.

Everyone collaborates with the hot artist. I don’t know why thecoli makes this unique to Drake
The coli favorite got songs with these artists over the last 12 years
Future
Miquel
Eminem
Justin fukking Beiber
Amy Winehouse from the grave
Drake
The weekend
Lil Durk
Nicki
Lauryn Hill
Wayne
Ross
Cole
Jhene
Big Sean
Jay Z
Khaled
Fivio
Chris brown
A whole album wit Ye and songs when Ye was white hot
Etc…

And not damn nobody gave a fukk about them. Everyone i listed got plat albums except Lauryn and Fivio

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Her and Drake both make that stupid ass Duck face. Lowkey kinda hope Drake dies soon 🤣🤣 like this man plane crashes or he gets hit by a bus or some shyt.

No you don't.

If he dies, he will be immortalized as the GOAT

Dying is the last thing you should want for an entertainer you don't like. Lol.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Somebody is getting paid cause they trolled/spammed her all the way to the top! People like her now so it’s whatever… I just want to know what great innovative thing did she bring to the game? I’m assuming somebody made a lot off of her.