Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
"...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth."

Please geaux back and READ it. Thank you.
I read it but it's nonsense

You're saying what separates Sexxy is the fact that she posts on IG like the women back then wouldn't be doing the same

They used whatever outlets were available to them.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I read it but it's nonsense

You're saying what separates Sexxy is the fact that she posts on IG like the women back then wouldn't be doing the same

They used whatever outlets were available to them.
There aren't any publications of this....Ebony nor Jet which is two of the oldest Black Entertainment magazines didn't circulate this, nor did LIFE Mag...fukk it..whatever...I can careless.

Hope the week been great for you so far breh

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
There aren't any publications of this....Ebony nor Jet which is two of the oldest Black Entertainment magazines didn't circulate this, nor did LIFE Mag...fukk it..whatever...I can careless.

Hope the week been great for you so far breh
Ebony and Jet were for a different class of negro

Sophisticated negros such as myself

You'd have to find the 1920s equivalent of Black Tail but they're definitely out there

Same to you, good brother

Last edited:
Daps
They frontin.That shyt is definitely one of the most foul stereotypes formed against black women.I've heard people repeat it around me.Men & women.One was my coworker.just listening to him talk & seeing his Facebook, you'd think he was a pro black Khalid Muhammad type.I'll never forget when we got this one new hire.Thick dark skinned chick.Bria Myles type.She wasn't as pretty in the face a Bria, but the body was ridiculous.She walked past our area one day, and of course I go into my Smokey when he saw Nia Long jogging down the sidewalk thing.This dude looked at me and said "You must like that stench, huh?" So I'm like what you mean? He repeats "Them dark skinned chicks be having a stench:mjpls:" and here I was thinking this nukka was Mr.Stokely Carmichael Malcolm X Umar Johnson.

And then I heard it again in another situation involving two chicks.One black & one white.That one is a bit wild, tho.I wasn't directly involved.Just a spectator for that.

i'm sure those women went on to keep minding their business and being blessed, so what exactly are we talking about here? gossip?
if someone random who is irrelevant to me is thinking about me in their head.... guess what

tumblr_m0pkiqbzKY1rpg2cxo3_500.gif

but i know people lack self esteem and project their insecurities though :yeshrug:
to the point of being upset and taking it personal when another bish say her coochie stink. LOL

Last edited: