Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
When I hear women at work tell stories about how the women's bathroom reeks, it's people like her whom they are referring to.
I work in a hospital and majority of the time, my coworkers are women. One night, I was the only male working on a particular floor. All the other staff on the floor like nurses, unit secretary, CNA, etc were women. The employee restrooms were unisex. I went to take a piss and the smell was unbearable so I walked out and went to another unit to use the restroom.

I came back and the unit secretary was pissed while talking on the phone to house keeping about the smell and unsanitary conditions in the restroom. She was going on about how there's blood, tampons, shyt on the floor, sink, etc. :scust:

Whenever I'm at work and if I have to use the restroom, I go to an empty unit with no patient's and use their restroom since nobody has been there for hours.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Women's hygiene is something that is handed down from generation to generation
Aint nothing men can do about it
Either she's trained right or there's hell to pay

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Hopefully her Gynecologist can get to the bottom of this.

:jbhmm:

At least she is checking it out.

Does every thought or situation have to be made public though?
I suspect a PH imbalance or naturally occuring yeasts having spoiled or run amuck :francis:

You can tell she isn't a coli poster though cuz she wouldn't have sought medical advice but gone straight to posting a thread "why my coochie stank?"