Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wash yo p*ssy you nasty bytch.
UKVu0t8.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Clout demons have no boundaries. Attention at all costs. That said. Why uplift them in the culture. People put her where she at. This is a reflection of the people's values.

Folks will tell you the entertainment industry is doing this to people but it's people doing this to themselves. Highly favored and propelled to the top of the culture by its constituents are degenerates. It's always a race to the bottom. But when it's time for accountability fingers are pointing everywhere else

We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth.

Sexxy Red is what happens when you perversion rapes degeneracy.

I can see if she said, "Ladies it's important to routine gynecological health check ups". Or even if she turned this into a safe sex campaign. Or a condom ad placement...something atleast positive.

But no....

A classic case of Reap What You Sow. :wow:

62adc9c8-85d1-480c-8b83-7c47496cc6a0_text.gif

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’ll never forget when my ole lady and I were housing one of her cousins who was down bad for a bit. I came home from work one day and went to the restroom. Whole bathroom smelled liked fishy cat, and I let out a “Good Lord”
as soon as I walked in. My lady and her cousin were sitting on the couch, and I had to tell my girl “lemme holla at you for a second”. Told her that her cousin had to use the restroom upstairs from now on cause we can’t have the downstairs restroom smelling like that. Bathroom smelled like a fish market. She was one of them ratchet city girls, just like Sexy Red. Came home and that smell ruined my whole evening :scust:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’ll never forget when my ole lady and I were housing one of her cousins who was down bad for a bit. I came home from work one day and went to the restroom. Whole bathroom smelled liked fishy cat, and I let out a “Good Lord”
as soon as I walked in. My lady and her cousin were sitting on the couch, and I had to tell my girl “lemme holla at you for a second”. Told her that her cousin had to use the restroom upstairs from now on cause we can’t have the downstairs restroom smelling like that. Bathroom smelled like a fish market. She was one of them ratchet city girls, just like Sexy Red. Came home and that smell ruined my whole evening :scust:
What causes that smell other bad hygiene? Are they not washing? BV?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m still wondering how nikkas can look at this chick and not KNOW that her p*ssy stinks.

Some people just got that look. You can look at someone and tell they breath probably be hittin… same thing here.

The ratch tats, lack of class, long nails, colorful weaves, etc.

And then the amount of aint shyt nikkas she done let hit raw… yall wildinn. Her moms probably aint even teach her how to cook, you think she taught her how to properly bathe/clean?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Maybe she shouldn't wipe back to front 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ but all jokes aside why the fukk would she publicize that shyt?