Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2ec0883bbdc57ea30f8016121a428675cf5d44cb.gif

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:scust: this bytch is deplorable who signed her?!? This is what counts for music artists these days degenerate ass chick...
Larry Jackson, a former Apple Executive. Putting big money keeping this untalented hag in front of ppl's eyes.
What causes that smell other bad hygiene? Are they not washing? BV?
It could be bad hygiene, BV, yeast infection or 1000 other things. Ppl really don't discuss how sensitive the vagina and vulva are. Sex can throw shyt off, too tight clothes and underwear, certain soaps, allergies to detergent, etc.

No matter the reason, you do your diligence as a grown ass women discreetly, unlike this bytch. I really dislike her.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I’m still wondering how nikkas can look at this chick and not KNOW that her p*ssy stinks.

Some people just got that look. You can look at someone and tell they breath probably be hittin… same thing here.

The ratch tats, lack of class, long nails, colorful weaves, etc.

And then the amount of aint shyt nikkas she done let hit raw… yall wildinn. Her moms probably aint even teach her how to cook, you think she taught her how to properly bathe/clean?
I know exactly what you mean breh.

She just looks musty, all the time.

Her sustained relevance is a damn mystery to me, cause who wants to see smelly women or hear their basura music?!

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
How yall not you..but Black California's ain't want my southern folk in the areas them Black Cali folk was at.
Bull shyt. Many of us have grandparents from the South. My folks are from Shreveport and New Orleans. A lot us had family who visited or spent time wherever our people were from. I know some folks from the Northeast looked down on the South but I didn't grow up around that. We didn't use slur terms like "bamma"

edit: I can really only speak on the people I was around tho

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bull shyt. Many of us have grandparents from the South. My folks are from Shreveport and New Orleans. A lot us had family who visited or spent time wherever our people were from. I know some folks from the Northeast looked down on the South but I didn't grow up around that. We didn't use slur terms like "bamma"

edit: I can really only speak on the people I was around tho
Maaan...ya folk the Clemons in Cali?

And I heard the stories about it and seen the archive footage of them talking shyt.

I got kin in Compton and LA in general. But I did waaaaay back when Native Black Cali folk was :mjpls: to the new South moving to Cali.