Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
image.png
They frontin.That shyt is definitely one of the most foul stereotypes formed against black women.I've heard people repeat it around me.Men & women.One was my coworker.just listening to him talk & seeing his Facebook, you'd think he was a pro black Khalid Muhammad type.I'll never forget when we got this one new hire.Thick dark skinned chick.Bria Myles type.She wasn't as pretty in the face a Bria, but the body was ridiculous.She walked past our area one day, and of course I go into my Smokey when he saw Nia Long jogging down the sidewalk thing.This dude looked at me and said "You must like that stench, huh?" So I'm like what you mean? He repeats "Them dark skinned chicks be having a stench:mjpls:" and here I was thinking this nukka was Mr.Stokely Carmichael Malcolm X Umar Johnson.

And then I heard it again in another situation involving two chicks.One black & one white.That one is a bit wild, tho.I wasn't directly involved.Just a spectator for that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
🤮🤮🤮 she’s was just embarrassing herself at a Zach Bryan country concert two days ago

That whole arena smell must have been awful

Such a fukking embarrassment.

They are not laughing with her. They are laughing at her. And she isn’t dumb; she knows it. But a check is a check. And she’s getting some big ass checks to act this way.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard of her until this site brought up her up.

On some real shyt, this site is apart of whatever sinister agenda against black people from anti black politics to anti black propaganda like sexy red

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On some real shyt, this site is apart of whatever sinister agenda against black people from anti black politics to anti black propaganda
Nah..we got mixed dudes here..Asians...they always respond to slick Asian criticism here...they bash black women alot and Indians whine about how we preceive them in their fukked up country. How they stalk and harass women...burn Indian women alive when they show attraction to American men. Just weak motherfukkers. When you grew up around crips and bloods who wanted to take your Georgetown...UNLV...BULLS...LAKERS jackets coming up? This is easy work.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They frontin.That shyt is definitely one of the most foul stereotypes formed against black women.I've heard people repeat it around me.Men & women.One was my coworker.just listening to him talk & seeing his Facebook, you'd think he was a pro black Khalid Muhammad type.I'll never forget when we got this one new hire.Thick dark skinned chick.Bria Myles type.She wasn't as pretty in the face a Bria, but the body was ridiculous.She walked past our area one day, and of course I go into my Smokey when he saw Nia Long jogging down the sidewalk thing.This dude looked at me and said "You must like that stench, huh?" So I'm like what you mean? He repeats "Them dark skinned chicks be having a stench:mjpls:" and here I was thinking this nukka was Mr.Stokely Carmichael Malcolm X Umar Johnson.

And then I heard it again in another situation involving two chicks.One black & one white.That one is a bit wild, tho.I wasn't directly involved.Just a spectator for that.
I been black 38 yrs and been fukking since I was 18...off and on :ufdup:

And I ain't never heard no shyt like that....yall negroes tripping.

I ain't never heard black woman coochie got a smell stereotype other than it smell good.

Must be an up north thing