Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Youngin got that Snoop in Baby Boy face
tumblr_nmiob2oUYe1ttz156o1_400.gif
Snoop hit the blunt and still mad speaks volumes to me

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man.....that poor poor gynecologist that examines her vagina and get that whiff :picard:

• The tissue residue on the coochie lips and buttcrack ratio
  • Discharge beyond epic catastrophes
  • green clitoris ring discoloring
  • That musty tuna and stale yeast cloud of smoke
I will be in the prayer closet for the poor Coli breh that examines this woman’s vagina.
Her panties must be going through hell.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's an industry plant meant to further degrade the image of black women. I'm convinced of this.

Black women are her biggest supporters and enablers. Cut it out.

And a black school was just trying to bring her in to talk to kids amd only canceled cause she smelled like weed when she showed up.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Unsexxy Red :scust:
She making the female rappers look bad….

U didn’t see Lil Kim with a stinky cooch

U didn’t see Jill Scott fart in front of her man in the bed

U didn’t see Foxy Brown with dirty feet

Hell even Remy Ma made sure she was clean and fresh despite how gutta she was on records

Sexyy Red needs to be checked and shamed.

I wish Lord Jamar was around. He would have slut shamed her along her with Rah Digga.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women are her biggest supporters and enablers. Cut it out.

And a black school was just trying to bring her in to talk to kids amd only canceled cause she smelled like weed when she showed up.
Of course, black women are her biggest supporters. We as a community play a role in this dysfunction too. I'm not denying that. In fact, its because of our apathy that people like Sexxy Redd can come along so easily and be given a large platform.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I've been pretty lucky in life.I've laid with many women.Triple digits.Some would have a lil "zing", but nothing intolerable.I actually like a lil small, atomic level of pheromone funk.There's a difference between putrid fishy, and fresh "just a hint" fishy.The latter being a more natural, traditional puzzy smell.Gets me going like gasoline in the morning.Most chicks fall into that category.Then you have your upper tier/elite chicks.They have some kind of genetic gift/immaculate hygiene routine.Their PH has Wolverine powers.Where their box seems more naturally resistant to odor causing bacteria.I was fukking a mixed Mexican/Native American chick like that.Her box never had a stench.It wasn't her diet.This chick ate like a fukking unsupervised toddler.Candy, hot cheetos, soda.It was even more amazing how she was always able to maintain her shape.Just hit the genetic lottery.Box always smelled like water.Even after we'd pull an all nighter & wake up in the morning.She was special.Won't front.I still be missing her azz :mjcry:

End of the day, out of all the 100+ bodies, only 5-6 made me wanna run away & find a hazmat suit.That would be around 3 to 5%.Maybe I've just been really lucky:hubie: