Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
60000569_2-bakers-dried-yeast.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Uhhhhhhhh. What? Lol?

First of all.

Why are you saying my bad?

Also, why are taking me giving this information as Some dig?

But most important, why are you implying i missed some bigger point that is CLEARLY not there in your post lol.

Talking about interviews in the newspaper. Im talking about when black music was so underground there was no black entertainers yet lol

did YOU not read what you posted?

“We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse.”

You did not acknowledge shyt was ratchet AT ALL and instead said it was the opposite but your saying i didnt read???? I agreed with your point it wasnt front and center…

You talked jazz. Im talking pre jazz… guys straight up did sexy redd shyt for 100 years.

Point was this whole shyt started on ratchet shyt.

Yall gotta learn how to accept when your wrong instead of making up shyt and taking offense. I mean wtf Really? Lmao.

I reread ya post 6x tryna find some magic point and all you said was “they wasnt ratchet. If she talked sbout from a health perspective. The newspaper…”. The fukk…. Yall so weird sometimes man.

2 posts in a row telling people they cant read… can you bro? Weird man
True

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
When I hear women at work tell stories about how the women's bathroom reeks, it's people like her whom they are referring to.

I remember when I was in a managers meeting and we started talking about housekeeping and one of the managers brought up the restrooms and how his female employee reports to him all the time on how the womens restroom is always dirty (seats) and it always smells. :scusthov:

The HR Manager was in the meeting and we can tell she got embarrassed because she started talking more and rambling, I have female employees under me but they never told me, but yeah there are some stinky females out here. :scusthov:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Man.....that poor poor gynecologist that examines her vagina and get that whiff :picard:

• The tissue residue on the coochie lips and buttcrack ratio
  • Discharge beyond epic catastrophes
  • green clitoris ring discoloring
  • That musty tuna and stale yeast cloud of smoke
I will be in the prayer closet for the poor Coli breh that examines this woman’s vagina.