Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth.

Sexxy Red is what happens when you perversion rapes degeneracy.

I can see if she said, "Ladies it's important to routine gynecological health check ups". Or even if she turned this into a safe sex campaign. Or a condom ad placement...something atleast positive.

But no....
Na breh… learn about blues. 1910s into jazz era was the most trifling of all.

“I just need me another sniffffffff….a another sniff Offff thatttyt dooooooppppee”. Theres loads of songs from that era on this shyt. Wide open. But that stuff was kept in the shadows and only played at certain spots. Now its everywhere and they are front and center.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

“I just need me another sniffffffff….a another sniff Offff thatttyt dooooooppppee”. Theres loads of songs from that era on this shyt. Wide open. But that stuff was kept in the shadows and only played at certain spots. Now its everywhere and they are front and center.
Don't even go down that rabbit hole

Some of that shyt is truly triflin

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth.

Sexxy Red is what happens when you perversion rapes degeneracy.

I can see if she said, "Ladies it's important to routine gynecological health check ups". Or even if she turned this into a safe sex campaign. Or a condom ad placement...something atleast positive.

But no....
Boy stop

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Yea you didn't read what I wrote at all...I acknowledged that the songs was degenerate but we were not using any publication to oust our degenerate past sings or perhaps I wasn't clear enough. If so...my bad.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
blame all her fans. what can i tell you

she has a lot of them. we can discuss all this shyt then soon as you post a bad pic of her fools will forget everything

:yeshrug:
I stopped following her on IG. I just had enough degenerate shyt. Imma degenerate and this is getting harder than my dikk to dismiss.