Sexxy Redd wants to know why her Vagina smells bad.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
image.png

:jbhmm:
At least she’s honest. Most women ignore or say it’s a natural odor. Hopefully more hoes fix their 📦

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Clout demons have no boundaries. Attention at all costs. That said. Why uplift them in the culture. People put her where she at. This is a reflection of the people's values.

Folks will tell you the entertainment industry is doing this to people but it's people doing this to themselves. Highly favored and propelled to the top of the culture by its constituents are degenerates. It's always a race to the bottom. But when it's time for accountability fingers are pointing everywhere else
We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth.

Sexxy Red is what happens when you perversion rapes degeneracy.

I can see if she said, "Ladies it's important to routine gynecological health check ups". Or even if she turned this into a safe sex campaign. Or a condom ad placement...something atleast positive.

But no....

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We have never seen such depravity before in our community by our "entertainers", hell Jazz musicians used heroin and they never once voiced their drug abuse...women made sexually explicit songs but they wasn't in newspapers spewing all types of filth.

Sexxy Red is what happens when you perversion rapes degeneracy.

I can see if she said, "Ladies it's important to routine gynecological health check ups". Or even if she turned this into a safe sex campaign. Or a condom ad placement...something atleast positive.

But no....
blame all her fans. what can i tell you

she has a lot of them. we can discuss all this shyt then soon as you post a bad pic of her fools will forget everything

:yeshrug:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wonder if K Dot gonna use this in a new diss song if that pedophile diss him again. It’s bad enough that the white boy couldn’t even look masculine when he took that picture with her.:mjlol: