Sexxy Redd Tour Flopping Badly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She was here (Rochester) back in may and a bunch of Fights/Brawls broke out. Who the F*ck wants to listen to her trash music and risk getting caught up in some shyt
Her party at Fountaine Bleu in Las Vegas ended in a brawl as well. Will eventually become a risk to venues and not be worth the headache to book.

Part of the reason artists like lil durk have to do slight rebrands.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Real loser is music in general because these labels and compromised managers keep pushing arena tours for artists who can't do them. We're watching in real time as labels say they have no interest in $$$ from smaller tours, which confirms they have no interest in developing artists or fanbases. That's bad news, especially for black artists. Meg and Doja have sold out their arena tours and are looking great. But I'm not sure any of these other chicks (besides Nicki obviously) can do that.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
One day these labels will learn that there is no direct correlation between a thot rappers social media engagement and the amount of actual fans willing to pay to support them
They don't understand the hood demographic of black people is not that populace, they just happen to be the loudest in the room and over represent socially negative statistics so it seems like they can support a super star, but realistically like another person said, they can work better in small venues because that's how their numbers can work effectively. You can't find 20k hood bytches to fill up a stadium but you can at least get 9k , probably

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she would be more successful if she would just stop telling her fans how much her puzzy stinks
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Off topic but I actually thought this chick and Glorilla were the same person this whole time, smh, I just found out there not from somebody's post a few posts above this one.