Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
most part men of aall races will Dogg you out.

Go to the middle east and they will grope you
Go to India they will gang rape

Well, i guess in India that's why its gang-rape, because it is scientifically proven they have the smallest dikks.

But I don't vacation in 3rd world countries - I think its rude

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I dunno... these bed wenches tend to be crazy and EXTREMELY delusional, it's easy to interpret their nonsense as trolling, but it isn't.

it is cause their pretty much telling us what we wanna hear from them. We all know that this board stay talking shyt about nurse aids. So of course she would agree she is one lol.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
But until you exclusively date black women - why do you have a problem with us being rainbow sexers/lovers like you?
Why do people have to exclusively date within any race? If you're attracted to white men more physically, then that's cool, but that's a preference (whether voluntary or involuntary because sometimes you can't help what you like). Comparing and saying that the majority of black men are this and white men are that "so this is why you prefer one over the other" - I think that's where the issue is - it's a generalization. It's not a problem to be "rainbow sexers/lovers" it's the reason behind it - "if black men weren't like this then I'd date them" mentality. If you are dating a man who happens to be white and he's wonderful and makes you happy, that's all that matters. It's the individual that you love, not the characteristics of his entire race - it has little to do with who he is as a person. No need to explain why he makes you happy and why "black men" don't - cause everyone else becomes irrelevant and it doesn't matter - you're happy with this person and that's that. I don't think a person should try to exclusively date any particular race - they should just be with whomever makes the most sense for them at that time. Similarly, I hate to see men generalize women. I've heard "black women are loud" and many other ridiculous statements. Or, "white women are submissive" blah blah. I think the only people who don't always have a negative stigma or stereotype are white men...cause like I said before, society is constructed for the white man to always be on top...and everyone else has to constantly prove themselves against negative and ludicrous false standards.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Why do people have to exclusively date within any race? If you're attracted to white men more physically, then that's cool, but that's a preference (whether voluntary or involuntary because sometimes you can't help what you like). Comparing and saying that the majority of black men are this and white men are that "so this is why you prefer one over the other" - I think that's where the issue is - it's a generalization. It's not a problem to be "rainbow sexers/lovers" it's the reason behind it - "if black men weren't like this then I'd date them" mentality. If you are dating a man who happens to be white and he's wonderful and makes you happy, that's all that matters. It's the individual that you love, not the characteristics of his entire race - it has little to do with who he is as a person. No need to explain why he makes you happy and why "black men" don't - cause everyone else becomes irrelevant and it doesn't matter - you're happy with this person and that's that. I don't think a person should try to exclusively date any particular race - they should just be with whomever makes the most sense for them at that time. Similarly, I hate to see men generalize women. I've heard "black women are loud" and many other ridiculous statements. Or, "white women are submissive" blah blah. I think the only people who don't always have a negative stigma or stereotype are white men...cause like I said before, society is constructed for the white man to always be on top...and everyone else has to constantly prove themselves against negative and ludicrous false standards.

Because no one is going to shoot me down for taking a break from black guys when they have barely dated black women themselves. Additionally, i don't like when black men do the XClan - super militant, yet going home to some chinese/beaner/cracker bytch - doesnt jive with me.

Nothing you are saying is new or profound, however i do respect your right to regurgitate the same tired arguments. Much like I am doing by saying fukk black guys *until about 2015*

I am also giving myself fodder for this boring ass race/relations class I have to take...

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
it is cause their pretty much telling us what we wanna hear from them. We all know that this board stay talking shyt about nurse aids. So of course she would agree she is one lol.

Who is going to be a nurses aid?

Im going for my DNP at Duke - so suck it

I'll be Dr. Bedwench

Daps
Reppin
The Beach

Coming from the person who's IT job will be shipped to India where they don't have to pay sixfigures...

boy bye because that's the trend - outsourcing, have you heard about it?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Coming from the person who's IT job will be shipped to India where they don't have to pay sixfigures...

boy bye because that's the trend - outsourcing, have you heard about it?

once again wtf are you talking about and second im not IT.

How the fukk u gonna be at duke when you cant read.