Sexual Abstinence

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because no one is going to shoot me down for taking a break from black guys when they have barely dated black women themselves. Additionally, i don't like when black men do the XClan - super militant, yet going home to some chinese/beaner/cracker bytch - doesnt jive with me.

Nothing you are saying is new or profound, however i do respect your right to regurgitate the same tired arguments. Much like I am doing by saying fukk black guys *until about 2015*

I am also giving myself fodder for this boring ass race/relations class I have to take...

People should go home to whomever makes them smile at the end of the day. I don't think that affects you or me or anyone else...as individuals, we don't belong to anyone. I see plenty of white guys dating Asian girls and that doesn't deter me from dating white men. I'd be doing myself an injustice by avoiding an entire race based on certain dude's preferences.

Nah - this is a forum site so none of us are here to be profound - just to have respectful debates/conversations...and sometimes (as I'm sure it will be in this case) agree to disagree.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
sista...that kind of stuff isnt indicative of black men...not gonna lie there are some brothas that act/live this way...but to think youre gonna escape this by only dealing with non-black men is naive, at best....and at worst...foolish

ive spent enough time around white men to know that they can be every bit as doggish as the type of black men (becuz this isnt every black man) youre talking about...from running trains....cheating...the whole nine...

i wish you luck with whatever you do...but please dont think you gonna avoid this type of behavior by not dealing with brothas....

Whoa! I'm not saying all white men are perfect, they have bad apples in every race, but black men have the most bad apples.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have moved your convo's into private chat if you were going to go off topic.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People should go home to whomever makes them smile at the end of the day. I don't think that affects you or me or anyone else...as individuals, we don't belong to anyone. I see plenty of white guys dating Asian girls and that doesn't deter me from dating white men. I'd be doing myself an injustice by avoiding an entire race based on certain dude's preferences.

Nah - this is a forum site so none of us are here to be profound - just to have respectful debates/conversations...and sometimes (as I'm sure it will be in this case) agree to disagree.

Respectful?

:bryan:

U wandered off in to the wrong parts

:datazz:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach

True, however I start to tune out when it's something I've heard at nauseum... I only care about the hypocrisy - date who ju wanna date.:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to be like anyone, I'm my own individual...yea yea yea... I'm ignorant because u don't agree with what I wrote. I think the shyt you write proves most of my points! Talking about having a main chic and thinking it's still cool to sleep around. THAT'S SELFISH! That you usually target insecure females and how u constantly consider women tricks, hoes, and bytches. NO RESPECT!
not all women are hoes... but u know some of these chicks r though.

and cheating isn't cool...

but everyone has flaws, I at least recognize mine. You should recognize that your entire mentality is perverse- when dealing with this subject.