Sexual Abstinence

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never used to date black women ask anyone on here. I went to private schools, white hs and lived in super white areas of the city. It was only a few years ago I finally went out with a black woman.

But until you exclusively date black women - why do you have a problem with us being rainbow sexers/lovers like you?

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
ur post are ignorant and out of line. generalizing like crazy... u should take a note from.. desirous and elle

I'm not going to be like anyone, I'm my own individual...yea yea yea... I'm ignorant because u don't agree with what I wrote. I think the shyt you write proves most of my points! Talking about having a main chic and thinking it's still cool to sleep around. THAT'S SELFISH! That you usually target insecure females and how u constantly consider women tricks, hoes, and bytches. NO RESPECT!

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I never used to date black women ask anyone on here. I went to private schools, white hs and lived in super white areas of the city. It was only a few years ago I finally went out with a black woman.

Okay, so did I, always sought out my own...

So again, why are we terrible for having our preference? We're no different than the dudes on here that covet stringy hair and women with racist family members...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to be like anyone, I'm my own individual...yea yea yea... I'm ignorant because u don't agree with what I wrote. I think the shyt you write proves most of my points! Talking about having a main chic and thinking it's still cool to sleep around. THAT'S SELFISH! That you usually target insecure females and how u constantly consider women tricks, hoes, and bytches. NO RESPECT!

sista...that kind of stuff isnt indicative of black men...not gonna lie there are some brothas that act/live this way...but to think youre gonna escape this by only dealing with non-black men is naive, at best....and at worst...foolish

ive spent enough time around white men to know that they can be every bit as doggish as the type of black men (becuz this isnt every black man) youre talking about...from running trains....cheating...the whole nine...

i wish you luck with whatever you do...but please dont think you gonna avoid this type of behavior by not dealing with brothas....

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
sista...that kind of stuff isnt indicative of black men...not gonna lie there are some brothas that act/live this way...but to think youre gonna escape this by only dealing with non-black men is naive, at best....and at worst...foolish

ive spent enough time around white men to know that they can be every bit as doggish as the type of black men (becuz this isnt every black man) youre talking about...from running trains....cheating...the whole nine...

i wish you luck with whatever you do...but please dont think you gonna avoid this type of behavior by not dealing with brothas....

I appreciate the care and kindness you took to make this post.

you are a good dude and are exempt from all my rantings:salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most part men of aall races will Dogg you out.

Go to the middle east and they will grope you
Go to India they will gang rape