Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Hold on... all this slick talk about black men and all you're doing with your sad, basic, bed wench existence is studying to become an under qualified, expendable nurse? lmao

Boy please, I have higher aspirations than your maid//socialworker/lifetime AFDC recipient mother... fukk.outta.here:usure:

:camby:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I am not a c00n. My annoyance with black men is not permanent... Its cyclical - like global warming.

I am cool, regardless if my opinion differs from yours.

perhaps my disposition would be changed bout BM if I lived somewhere where they are more prosperous/respectable, like the DMV.

Cali, they're gabation.

:mjpls: you trollin now

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Me, my brothers, and my Dad don't fit any of those sterotypes. You're Dad is a idiot:ld:

Actually, I know the reasoning of my dad thinking that way. He has 8 younger sisters and my mother has 4 younger sisters...he would always use the shyt they were going through with black men as an example. Sad to say, they're all going through the same shyt. I just see it as him not wanting me to repeat that cycle and go through any of that shyt my aunts where/and or going through. U REALLY CAN'T BE MAD AT HIM!