Sexual Abstinence

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What kind do you like? Pizza in cali is garbation.

Where you live the pizza must be good, eh?

all kinds really, last year i really gravitated to the BBQ stake deep pan pizza from pizza hut.

we got some cheap pizzas from around the corner its alright but not as good as pizza hut

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm still a virgin, I want to wait until I get married.

I'm kind of afraid to get married though, I saw how my mom and dad's marriage ended and I don't really want to go through that. and seeing all these threads the guys on here make about cheating doesn't really help either. :sadcam:

:unsure:

The female Easy-E???

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
not all women are hoes... but u know some of these chicks r though.

and cheating isn't cool...

but everyone has flaws, I at least recognize mine. You should recognize that your entire mentality is perverse- when dealing with this subject.

What're your flaws? If you need help I can give you one (being insecure about your skin color and blaming whites for your failure).

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, with the way STD's are being handed out like candy these days, I can't knock anyone staying away from all that unnecessary drama.:ehh:.
I have gone a few months without sex myself,which is a new territory for me, this time last year I would have never thought I could do it.

But thanks to my lifestyle at the moment;I move about a lot so (IMO) I can't have a committed relationship at this moment, which means I have to resort to fukking randoms, and that shyt isn't for me for the reasons stated.

What really scares the hell out of me is the fact that even with a condom you can get herpes.
I "salute" niccas that go in raw these days on random broads, y'all nikkas is savages forreal:merchant:

Last edited: