Sexual Abstinence

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You're calling me stupid and this is what you think I'm implying? I guess someone failed reading comprehension 101. Why would I think something like that? My first crush in elementary was a white guy, I've mainly physically beenattracted to tall white n Hispanic men who have nice bodies who r clean cut. Shouldn't I date guys I'm more physically attracted to anyways? Don't get mad at me because I don't want to date a black male whose most likely a stereotype and/or came from a shytty ass upbringing. Hell my dad didn't even allow me.to date black men growing up. He told me most of them are dogs, just want to use for sex, have nothing going for them, aren't faithful, have no clue how to treat women and are disrespectful, they don't value family, users, manipulators, fatherless(which means they have no clue how to be men, jobless, baby mommas, jail birds, and unintelligent. HE TOLD ME I BET U WANT COME ACROSS ONE BLACK MALE WHOSE DOESN'T FIT AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STEROTYPES BESIDES YOUR BROTHERS N ME!
Me, my brothers, and my Dad don't fit any of those sterotypes. You're Dad is a idiot:ld:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Me, my brothers, and my Dad don't fit any of those sterotypes. You're Dad is a idiot:ld:

Her dad is not an idiot...

Any man that takes the time to teach his children what he knows to protect them and groom them to be in the world is not an idiot.

He is to be commended for caring about his daughter.:salute:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Ummm if you were respectful u wouldn't of used that word period regardless, they're other ways to express your disagreement with someone. The black women obviously don't respect u, if you consider them bytches. No your aren't respectful and you obviously aren't a catch. Well your mother and father fukked up miserably about teaching you about valuing and respecting women. Men who grew up fatherless are 80% more likely to be fukks then boys from 2 parents homes...you can google the stats. I'm glad my parents didd a wonderful job raising my brothers, i have never heard or seen them disrespect a woman. They have never been womanizers either, they're all married with kids. IF I ACTUALLY SEEN OR ENCOUNTERED MORE BLACK MEN LIKE MY BROTHERS OR FATHER INSTEAD OF IN OTHER RACES OF MEN, THEN YALL WOULD OF BEEN INCLUDED IN MY TYPE!

stfu

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
@Neka727 - as a former phone sex operator, please know they're dikks are getting all kinds of hard because of the way we are shutting them down.

They are simple, dikk led creatures...:win:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Bummy? Those must be those rats who date those types. I need someone to compliment me just like I compliment them. Iwalk out the house like I'm fresh off the runway and only wear designer clothes, he has to be fly also. He has to have his.own and from a stable upbringing.

red flags..:camby::camby:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
White men are privileged in society. Society is constructed for the white man to succeed and it's easier to do so when you don't constantly have to prove that you're not guilty of certain stereotypes. I'm blessed to have quite a few successful, intelligent, respectful black men as friends and I haven't yet witnessed them disrespect women. They will make wonderful husbands and future fathers when they meet the right woman. I don't personally have a preference when it comes to race and dating: I get to know an individual and try to stay away from preconceived notions because I've met guys who were quiet and seemed very polite and even a bit nerdy - guys who you think would never do someone dirty, yet they have. I've also met guys who have a hard exterior and aren't as reserved, are more aggressive in nature, but are very genuine human beings.

At the end of the day, you'll know who is right for you, but I don't think they're right for you because they're "black" or "white" or whatever - it's because they're a decent human being and make you happy.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
So there's no love black men first???

@Neka727

I think u@ me unintentionally! I love black men...I never said I didn't. I just wouldn't date them or ever get sexually involved with one again, because I've never been intimate with anyone I wasn't in a relationship with. I grew up with black men whom are like extra brothers. I love them to death, even though some of them tried to cross the line.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think u@ me unintentionally! I love black men...I never said I didn't. I just wouldn't date them or ever get sexually involved with one again, because I've never been intimate with anyone I wasn't in a relationship with. I grew up with black men whom are like extra brothers. I love them to death, even though some of them tried to cross the line.
ur post are ignorant and out of line. generalizing like crazy... u should take a note from.. desirous and elle

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably not.

but fukk that man.

getting with girls is honestly one of the things i can say i'm better at in life that i actually got results for.

ain't no way i'm going to stop the only thing in the world i am good at :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iqvH1Y6Jc4lH.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

sad but i was once like you, you'll see one day

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
didnt know you was on this c00n shyt, thought u was cool

I am not a c00n. My annoyance with black men is not permanent... Its cyclical - like global warming.

I am cool, regardless if my opinion differs from yours.

perhaps my disposition would be changed bout BM if I lived somewhere where they are more prosperous/respectable, like the DMV.

Cali, they're gabation.