Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
you gotta a woman in here proclaiming her love of white men...and some cat upset about it....

bruh...let them have her...theres plenty of quality sistas out here that still check for black men...

be a man on top of your stuff and women of any color wont be a problem....at all

two women.. lol Me too

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Man with all the high STD/Aids rates and of course unwanted pregnancy I cant even knock an abstinent person. People got to watch who you share your spirit with. More you let them urges take control of you,more people you sleep with and more chance of you getting something.Shoot if you got to do damn near background checks on person you dating,imagine who they slept with. I use to work in a convenient store and Morning After Pill flew off the shelves everyday,people use to panic when they didnt see them on the shelf :heh: "When is the next shipment?" That right there speaks volumes....

Yes, this right thurr.

Ewww, that is soo pathetic. I know a woman that has been pregnant almost every year we've known each other - and I've known her since 96' and she only has 5 kids.

That is entirely too much sex that has not benefited her life in any way shape or form

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You really think you can tell a man is better than another just by looking at the color of their skin?

You think these are intelligent comments?

I hope you do have a lot of self respect because I doubt anyone else would have any for you. And it's not based on your skin (I love everyone :blessed:) but that's based solely on the stupidity of your post.

:yeshrug:

You're calling me stupid and this is what you think I'm implying? I guess someone failed reading comprehension 101. Why would I think something like that? My first crush in elementary was a white guy, I've mainly physically beenattracted to tall white n Hispanic men who have nice bodies who r clean cut. Shouldn't I date guys I'm more physically attracted to anyways? Don't get mad at me because I don't want to date a black male whose most likely a stereotype and/or came from a shytty ass upbringing. Hell my dad didn't even allow me.to date black men growing up. He told me most of them are dogs, just want to use for sex, have nothing going for them, aren't faithful, have no clue how to treat women and are disrespectful, they don't value family, users, manipulators, fatherless(which means they have no clue how to be men, jobless, baby mommas, jail birds, and unintelligent. HE TOLD ME I BET U WANT COME ACROSS ONE BLACK MALE WHOSE DOESN'T FIT AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STEROTYPES BESIDES YOUR BROTHERS N ME!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I do to a uneducated fatherless black male who can't properly hold a decent conversation with any type of logic so he results to insults. I put anything on it your mother is or was a hoodrat or bird. Those are usually the ones with sons like yourself.

:pachaha: you silly whore, was that your attempt at an insult?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes, this right thurr.

Ewww, that is soo pathetic. I know a woman that has been pregnant almost every year we've known each other - and I've known her since 96' and she only has 5 kids.

That is entirely too much sex that has not benefited her life in any way shape or form

stds are very real, i remember when i found out i had chlamydia, i felt disgusted :snoop:.

The worse thing up here where i live in ontario they contact ontario health, so they actually called me @ HOME, @ HOME!!! and a lady on the phone is going over everything with me, how i have to go back for another checkup in 8 weeks, is there anyone she can contact anonymously etc.

for all i know im on some demonic list somewhere that i had a std

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
You're calling me stupid and this is what you think I'm implying? I guess someone failed reading comprehension 101. Why would I think something like that? My first crush in elementary was a white guy, I've mainly physically beenattracted to tall white n Hispanic men who have nice bodies who r clean cut. Shouldn't I date guys I'm more physically attracted to anyways? Don't get mad at me because I don't want to date a black male whose most likely a stereotype and/or came from a shytty ass upbringing. Hell my dad didn't even allow me.to date black men growing up. He told me most of them are dogs, just want to use for sex, have nothing going for them, aren't faithful, have no clue how to treat women and are disrespectful, they don't value family, users, manipulators, fatherless(which means they have no clue how to be men, jobless, baby mommas, jail birds, and unintelligent. HE TOLD ME I BET U WANT COME ACROSS ONE BLACK MALE WHOSE DOESN'T FIT AT LEAST ONE OF THESE STEROTYPES BESIDES YOUR BROTHERS N ME!

@Neka727 - Girl, I'm on your team - but I don't want to see you losing your cool.

We won this battle - brothas will think twice against wielding the raggedy sword of "we like non-black/anal fukking bytches anyways". Now they understand that we are seriously not worried about them checking for Miley/Chun Lee/Juanita. Let them have the bytches that want to wear diapers when they are older because of loose sphincters.

We won...:win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Girl, I'm on your team - but I don't want to see you losing your cool.

We won this battle - brothas will think twice against wielding the raggedy sword of "we like non-black/anal fukking bytches anyways". Now they understand that we are seriously not worried about them checking for Miley/Chun Lee/Juanita. Let them have the bytches that want to wear diapers when they are older because of loose sphincters.

We won...:win:

I love and appreciate women of all races that are righteous :obama:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
stds are very real, i remember when i found out i had chlamydia, i felt disgusted :snoop:.

The worse thing up here where i live in ontario they contact ontario health, so they actually called me @ HOME, @ HOME!!! and a lady on the phone is going over everything with me, how i have to go back for another checkup in 8 weeks, is there anyone she can contact anonymously etc.

for all i know im on some demonic list somewhere that i had a std

wow... Everybody has something, so don't feel ashamed... At least it wasn't a rep from the RyanWhiteFoundation.

That was God shaking you by the collar.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I love and appreciate women of all races that are righteous :obama:
Love black women first.

That's our problem - our men are so easily disillusioned/disgusted with black women, while tolerating the same ratchtrosity from someone who will get burned in the sun.

Hahaha - you put up the halfbreed as your smilie - you're funny... lol

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
your hanging around the wrong segment of black men.

This is the crap that us black men have to put up with, y'all get ran through by the drug dealers and the curmudgeons of society, because he was driving a lexus or whatever, then you want to label us all as that. I'm a black man and I've never cheated, never lied, never abused. Hell I even stated I haven't had sex in more than two years my choice, I'm educated, a person who volunteers their time helping out b*stard children, and I sponsor two children through world vision, but you will equate me to the dirty low down negros your used to frolickign with :pacspit:

That's good you're doing positive things that's rare. I'm not fund of drug dealers, I think they're helping destroy the black community. I've only had one black sexual partner and he most definitely wasn't a drug dealer. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING THOUGH!

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He means you're not gonna know how to fukk. Dead fish syndrome :russ:

Not really. Some ppl are just born knowing how to ride/suck dikk. I'm one of them :mjpls: Plus, I've seen some things here and there. I'll be fine.

what he said^^^

if you think opening up your legs is all that matters you are in for a shock

I never said that tho.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:seems that women don't really know what they want... they are usually too brainwashed by society, stereotypes, their own fathers, bad relationships, etc, to make good decisions.

average women who think they are above average are done dirty daily - because frankly she's not wify material for that dude.

brainwashed black girls who chose white men first - are just sad.

hoodrats come to terms w being hoes and try to trap nikkas.

Good women allow a men she was in love w to destroy her.

it's all fukked up, ...

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
:ohhh:seems that women don't really know what they want... they are usually too brainwashed by society, stereotypes, their own fathers, bad relationships, etc, to make good decisions.

average women who think they are above average are done dirty daily - because frankly she's not wify material for that dude.

brainwashed black girls who chose white men first - are just sad.

hoodrats come to terms w being hoes and try to trap nikkas.

Good women allow a men she was in love w to destroy her.

it's all fukked up, ...

I agree with you good sir, not that you need/want my validation.

:salute: