Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
:wow: shut her down how a real D nikka supposed to

i dont even go back n forth wit these wack hoes on here no more lolol

they on this shyt all day just like the nikkas is....living out some type of fantasy knowin they boostin

all of em... maybe Southern Belle the only exception

You lose all credibility - you live in Detroit...

The raggediest city in this life... Hahaha

Go find Michael Moore so he can shed light on your plight and blight-filled city. And bail your mayor outta jail.

hahaha - hurt feeling ass nikkas... lol:bryan::bryan::bryan:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
You lose all credibility - you live in Detroit...

The raggediest city in this life... Hahaha

Go find Michael Moore so he can shed light on your plight and blight-filled city. And bail your mayor outta jail.

hahaha - hurt feeling ass nikkas... lol:bryan::bryan::bryan:

:pachaha:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I'm at the point in my life where i won't even fukk a black woman with my worst enemies dikk

aw shyt bruh

1049.gif

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Something tells me it wasn't really 11, probably more like 8-9 tops. Some of you females need to go buy a ruler and really see for yourselves.

I dated someone for 8 years with an 8 inch penis. I know visually about how long 11inches would be and he gladly proved it to me.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I dated someone for 8 years with an 8 inch penis. I know visually about how long 11inches would be and he gladly proved it to me.

He must want a picture for proof... lol
I believe you... Some of these dudes have a nice surprise when you unwrap the package...:noah:

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Possible like one in a million. And very few straight people in this country are walking around with aids, especially young people...I dunno why you even mentioned that to be honest lol. You kick it with drug addicts or something?:huhldup:

Of course a bunch of young people aren't walking around with AIDS, because it starts off as HIV and in the later stages becomes AIDS. Only 8% Of HIV transfer is from drug use and 25% of HIV transfer is from heterosexual sex.

Neka727

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Florida
men cheat regardless of race.

There is a ton of anti black guy stuff on this site.

not everyone who cheats will always cheat. Also, it's naive to believe dating outside ones race is a solution.

Dating outside my race was my solution and so was it for most of my homegirls. Black men stop cheating once they're washed up and no one wants them anymore.

Last edited: