Sexual Abstinence

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Of course a bunch of young people aren't walking around with AIDS, because it starts off as HIV and in the later stages becomes AIDS. Only 8% Of HIV transfer is from drug use and 25% of HIV transfer is from heterosexual sex.

What do you know, you're from Florida. They got bath salt zombies and George Zimmerman running loose. GTFOH!!! :camby:

@shortie140 did I do it right? :troll:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't care what some nobody who thinks about what I choose to post.

Who cares about your standards - why are you making this about me?
The thread is about abstinence and you're getting all upset trying to convince me I'm crazy - when I am far from it.

Just intelligent enough to bypass alot of bullshyt instead of wondering why the predictable occurred.

Get over yourself... :deadhorse:
lol, you said i don't have teeth... :dead:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
4xs a day? :russ:

But he is your ex-fiance though?

This ain't math class, but this shyt ain't adding up :patrice:

I ain't in High School bruh, I got a real job and kids. I ain't got time to be fukkin 4xs a day unless I'm on vacation or some shyt....

If you care little for sex why the hell was you doing it 4xs a day?

Exactly what I said, breh. She didn't say 4x max per day, 4x on a good day, 4x on one particular day... but 4x per day. Like for days they only got 2 sessions in they had to go more than 4x on another day to make up for it.

But now she doesn't have sex at all. :comeon:

The only part of her story that's believable is the the "ex" in ex-fiance.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
don't fall into that cesspool of naiveity and ignorance. most people can't detect the self hate and/or bitterness within themselves.

It's like people who say "have mixed children, it'll cure racism". Maybe the problem is with you if you gotta date out your race to find a good man?

But I'm sleep tho. :skip:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
It's like people who say "have mixed children, it'll cure racism". Maybe the problem is with you if you gotta date out your race to find a good man?

But I'm sleep tho. :skip:

Not necessarily. As you age, you mature and become more aware of what is important to you and what value systems you want to see in your partner.

I might change once I get a little older, but right now many young black males in Los Angeles county are either chasing some other race or have too many entanglements due to irresponsibility and lack of forethought.

I'd rather deal with someone who I can relate to...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily. As you age, you mature and become more aware of what is important to you and what value systems you want to see in your partner.

I might change once I get a little older, but right now many young black males in Los Angeles county are either chasing some other race or have too many entanglements due to irresponsibility and lack of forethought.

y are they chasing some other race??

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

So you just gonna lump all black men into one box and don't think there's anything wrong with that? :patrice:

It's plenty of good black men out there, you need to expand your horizons and maybe not date these young bucks thats not lookin for a relationship. Cause I can guarantee you, white men are no different. All men operate the same damn way, if he sees an opportunity for new p*ssy he will get it. You just gotta look for a mature nikka who's got his shyt together, not these early 20s nikkas still chasin tail.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
It's kinda sad that latinas are more down for the stuggle and building something wit a nikka than black women. shyts an epidemic in LA. Funny thing is they judge white dudes on a different criteria. They be dating some super herb white dudes but need they black men to be Pac, Stringer Bell, and Obama all in one nikka.

I know you black fees on the coli want dudes that like seinfeld and shop at trader joes and got good credit and a degree but look around you, there are plenty of nikkas with them qualities. And they don't all shun black women.

My brother got 2 kids wit a latin woman tho, i might havta go that route. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
So you just gonna lump all black men into one box and don't think there's anything wrong with that? :patrice:

It's plenty of good black men out there, you need to expand your horizons and maybe not date these young bucks thats not lookin for a relationship. Cause I can guarantee you, white men are no different. All men operate the same damn way, if he sees an opportunity for new p*ssy he will get it. You just gotta look for a mature nikka who's got his shyt together, not these early 20s nikkas still chasin tail.

No I am going to stop dealing with them until I do stop lumping them. I realize that the way I presently think is unreasonable.

You are right, white men are no different. They are no saviors, i am cognizant of that.

Haha, I go out with my friend to events and the men 30+ are just as stupid and hoeish...

Might be the culture here...