Sexual Abstinence

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
She? Im the she (please go back to highschool)

That was over 10 years ago. It ididn't happen yesterday:stopitslime:

It does add up - however you may fall into the category of most men... 1x performance then limp biscuits for the rest of the day.

4x = roll over early am/spoon, get it. go back to sleep - get it before shower. see my baby when he got home (this happened over years ago), get it before dinner. chill, get it before bed:yeshrug:

That schedule was too hard for you to picture?
:ufdup: all those processed foods are affecting your cognitive abilities, boo.

Well if thats the case than :salute: to you....

So why didn't it work out? Did ya'll get burnt out from doing it that much?

I mean it sounds good and all but you even said that was 10 years ago :pachaha: I could sit here and tell stories for days about sexual conquest from 10 years ago...

But now you said you could care less for sex so
it doesn't seem like the 4xs a day thing was a great as you make it seem... :ld:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who's confused? Your mom about who your dad is?

I can talk all the shyt I want, I am informed and well read/traveled.

You like dumb mousey bytches that are impressed with all the fake shyt in an amusement park - while I have pictures of myself at 5 of the 7 Wonders of the World...

fukk.outta.here.:camby:

I'm only confused to you dumb nikkas because you're at a remedial level...
lol, It's ok... i feel bad for you.

bragging about all that make you feel good... just like being an antagonistic, confused (but cultured) woman makes you feel like you have some worth.

Reading and traveling doesn't make you special - if that's the case I would be on on here trolling n shyt too.

About mouse bytches, yes I like them. But I deal with sophisticated women as well. Everyone has pros and cons.

I do business with and occasionally fukk confused girls like you all the time who believe they are special - and believe most nikkas are just remedial... shyts sad... insecure, Overcompensating bytches are the worse.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Well if thats the case than :salute: to you....

So why didn't it work out? Did ya'll get burnt out from doing it that much?

I mean it sounds good and all but you even said that was 10 years ago :pachaha: I could sit here and tell stories for days about sexual conquest from 10 years ago...

But now you said you could care less for sex so
it doesn't seem like the 4xs a day thing was a great as you make it seem... :ld:

He was a Haitian and had a false sense of importance coming from a 3rd world country that I couldn't take - and he was a whore.

I care less about sex now... What is point of doing something that benefits me in no way possible? No way - plus you can't get knocked up in nursing school so i REALLY don't give a fukk now.

M.O.N. Money over men.

I am sure 4x doesnt sound fun because the broads you fukk can't cum or only do 1 or 2 times. I have multiple orgasms and squirt - it's a different experience with me:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
lol, It's ok... i feel bad for you.

bragging about all that make you feel good... just like being an antagonistic, confused (but cultured) woman makes you feel like you have some worth.

Reading and traveling doesn't make you special - if that's the case I would be on on here trolling n shyt too.

About mouse bytches, yes I like them. But I deal with sophisticated women as well. Everyone has pros and cons.

I do business with and occasionally fukk confused girls like you all the time who believe they are special - and believe most nikkas are just remedial... shyts sad... insecure, Overcompensating bytches are the worse.

I am special and are so secure in myself and abilities - I don't have to have sex to feel validated like the bytches you fukk with.

Keep dealing with your RedLobster/dressed for prom/think Paris is in texas/hoes.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I am special and are so secure in myself and abilities - I don't have to have sex to feel validated like the bytches you fukk with.

Keep dealing with your RedLobster/dressed for prom/think Paris is in texas/hoes.
:whew:

when you met a guy you wanna have sex with you're gonna be in over your head ma.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I meet guys I wouldn't mind having sex with on a regular basis - but I have control over my urges - I will never be in over my head. :usure:
I'm glad ur not having sex... I would feel sorry for those dudes to fall into a relationship with you.... The moment you don't like something... you'll have them like :mindblown: "where did I go wrong?" :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I'm glad ur not having sex... I would feel sorry for those dudes to fall into a relationship with you.... The moment you don't like something... you'll have them like :mindblown: "where did I go wrong?" :sadbron:

I feel sorry for the women you deal with - they think you are a prize, when if they raised their standards they would know they could have a man with teeth and a highschool diploma.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for the women you deal with - they think you are a prize, when if they raised their standards they would know they could have a man with teeth and a highschool diploma.
lol, ur assuming alot. I hire and do business w bishes like you - get over yourself. I'm telling u - u r not special.

they know i'm a prize.. take care of needs, eat pus good, smash good, nice, caring, funny. cute (to most), traveled to every continent, few degrees.. etc.. I commit if they met my standards which are very high. And most standards are superficial anyway. You need to realize what's important and stop being a witch who doesn't have sex Ever.

Your on here trolling... talking shyt. bitter. generalizing your ass off and dissing black men.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
lol, ur assuming alot. I hire and do business w bishes like you - get over yourself. I'm telling u - u r not special.

they know i'm a prize.. take care of needs, eat pus good, smash good, nice, caring, funny. cute (to most), traveled to every continent, few degrees.. etc.. I commit if they met my standards which are very high. And most standards are superficial anyway. You need to realize what's important and stop being a witch who doesn't have sex Ever.

Your on here trolling... talking shyt. bitter. generalizing your ass off and dissing black men.

I don't care what some nobody who thinks about what I choose to post.

Who cares about your standards - why are you making this about me?
The thread is about abstinence and you're getting all upset trying to convince me I'm crazy - when I am far from it.

Just intelligent enough to bypass alot of bullshyt instead of wondering why the predictable occurred.

Get over yourself... :deadhorse:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

:wow: shut her down how a real D nikka supposed to

i dont even go back n forth wit these wack hoes on here no more lolol

they on this shyt all day just like the nikkas is....living out some type of fantasy knowin they boostin

all of em... maybe Southern Belle the only exception

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What Does This Accomplish?

You Dont Have To Be Some Horny Sexual Deviant That Sleeps Around, Thinks About Sex 24/7 And Makes Poor Decisions Thinking With Your dikk

Get A Girl, Be Exclusive, Have Sex With Her

Enjoy Life, God Aint Handing Out Cookies And No One Admires Your Perseverance On Something So Trivial

When Your Dead, Its Eternal Sleep, Aint No One Going To Heaven And Getting Gold Stars For Good Behavior