Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i haven't had sex in like 3 months now, wasn't a big deal, but now i'm getting horny again :D the last two girls went mental berzerk though, so i'm still kinda occupied, the sex wasn't worth the emotional drama that came with it.

longest time was 1 year, that was with depression and a lot of problems in my life, i didn't like myself, so i didn't even try to get laid

imho it's only real hard when you're fresh out of a relationship, and used to get it when you want

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Not at all.

Are you schizophrenic? Many Black men are and aren't diagnosed...

You are in raggedy Detriot - who cares about your unsolicited/unprofessional punk ass diagnosis.

Clean up your shytty broke ass city.

Nah, I'm not schizo. Calm down

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
smells like hate, couldn't possibly be the truth about all Black women.
You don't know them all.

Just like I don't know how all black men are - however I've had my fill of their bullshyt, so I won't know if I have misjudged them, as I will no longer fukk with them in any capacity unless they are doing something for me, like grading a paper or handing me my nursing diploma.
:huhldup:

:deadmanny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
2-3 times a week? What are you 90? :what:
I was engaged/high powered job and my ex-finance was getting it 4x a day...

This is another reason I care little for sex. All these dudes that talk the biggest shyt can't get/keep it up... 15secs and once every 2 days...

fukk.outta.here:comeon:

4xs a day? :russ:

But he is your ex-fiance though?

This ain't math class, but this shyt ain't adding up :patrice:

I ain't in High School bruh, I got a real job and kids. I ain't got time to be fukkin 4xs a day unless I'm on vacation or some shyt....

If you care little for sex why the hell was you doing it 4xs a day?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
4xs a day? :russ:

But she is your ex-fiance though?

This ain't math class, but this shyt ain't adding up :patrice:

I ain't in High School bruh, I got a real job and kids. I ain't got time to be fukkin 4xs a day unless I'm on vacation or some shyt....

If you care little for sex why the hell was you doing it 4xs a day?

She? Im the she (please go back to highschool)

That was over 10 years ago. It ididn't happen yesterday:stopitslime:

It does add up - however you may fall into the category of most men... 1x performance then limp biscuits for the rest of the day.

4x = roll over early am/spoon, get it. go back to sleep - get it before shower. see my baby when he got home (this happened over years ago), get it before dinner. chill, get it before bed:yeshrug:

That schedule was too hard for you to picture?
:ufdup: all those processed foods are affecting your cognitive abilities, boo.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
most black men love and respect black women,

don't believe the hype.

I don't believe shyt but the grades that are posted on the university website.

i have done enough of my own sociological observations/experiments to know that nothing can be further from the truth.

:ufdup:You're wrong

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Shortie140 is trolling yall, and UOENO.

LOL @ that 4x a day schedule tho. Unless they are super quickies, people got things to do.

10 years ago w your ex-fiance, and you just getting your nursing degree == you was probably in college with that schedule. SMH at you thinking that should be the norm.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe shyt but the grades that are posted on the university website.

i have done enough of my own sociological observations/experiments to know that nothing can be further from the truth.

:ufdup:You're wrong

well, of course black men (or any men) wouldn't want a confused, shyt talking, antagonist woman such as yourself.... that has nothing to do with race.

but most black man I've met love black women - and if they don't love them - they at least would pref fukking them. The ones that don't stand out.... most people look at them like :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
well, of course black men (or any men) wouldn't want a confused, shyt talking, antagonist woman such as yourself.... that has nothing to do with race.

but most black man I've met love black women - and if they don't love them - they at least would pref fukking them. The ones that don't stand out.... most people look at them like :rudy:

Who's confused? Your mom about who your dad is?

I can talk all the shyt I want, I am informed and well read/traveled.

You like dumb mousey bytches that are impressed with all the fake shyt in an amusement park - while I have pictures of myself at 5 of the 7 Wonders of the World...

fukk.outta.here.:camby:

I'm only confused to you dumb nikkas because you're at a remedial level...